Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THAN0S

THAN0S

Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? Empty
PostSubject: Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?   Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:31 pm

Just asking.

This is something that has been promised since guild wars was initially postulated before the players.

Still is not here AND the amount of supplies offered per level in a region just got cut in half.

Get a MOVE ON IT!
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?   Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:37 pm

THAN0S wrote:
Just asking.

This is something that has been promised since guild wars was initially postulated before the players.

Still is not here AND the amount of supplies offered per level in a region just got cut in half.

Get a MOVE ON IT!

I was actually hoping they would move the guild deposit to a sooner date. maybe March 26/27
Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?   Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:23 pm

That at least can be somewhat worked around using the market.

There is no work around for having +5 per level of Supplies, but Regions CAN NOT share supplies.

Now, you can get 5-6 levels of a bonus regions for lv8 supplies where previously you could get lv11 for for lv8 supplies.

This kind of crap where you screw over the players first and implement stuff later.....who knows how much later, has got to stop.

<-----is NOT a happy camper.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?   Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:34 pm

The small saving grace is that region upgrades are cheaper.
(Although I don't know exactly how much cheaper?)

But the 'Rich Supply' regions are still somewhat worthless in their current state. Waiting very much on the supply transfer mechanic Than0s is referring to. (Caravans? etc?)
Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?   Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:47 pm

5 per upgrade on the old servers was something of a joke compared to the cost. Just having another non-bonus region cost less than upgrading a Rich Lands bonus.

Now it is ABSURD!
Back to top Go down
mitrac

mitrac

PostSubject: linking regions to cities   Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Wasn't this going to be considered? Having regions affect cities of guild members? (By that I don't mean taxing them.) I mean that land would have a value, linking city resources to regions held. I've beaten this dead horse before, but it still needs to be considered.

Was the idea rejected? Forgotten about? Is it in the "hmmmm" stage?

Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?   Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:06 pm

RuneSlayer has made comments that leads me to believe being able to 'upgrade/construct' buildings/stuff on non-bonus regions is very much something they are working on and agree with.

However as for an ETA, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?   Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Xviper your ETA is always soon...
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?   Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:01 pm

my ETA? :\

and BC might force my "V" to be lowercase, but the forum doesn't.
Capital V thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?   Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:38 pm

XViper wrote:
my ETA? :\

and BC might force my "V" to be lowercase, but the forum doesn't.
Capital V thanks Razz

Sorry I meant that the answer for your ETA and everyone's ETA questions will be soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?   Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promises....Promises, when do regions start sharing Supplies?
Page 1 of 1