Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't attack certain regions!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Can't attack certain regions! Empty
PostSubject: Can't attack certain regions!   Can't attack certain regions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:13 am

I'm unable to defend certain hexes up north!

We/guild are/is cut off, up north, yet I'm still able to defend hexes 60, 72 and 83? We can't as neighbors to the Fallen help defend their
hexes?(thus protecting ourselves!) Although we still control a chuck of land and have our guild capital there as well!? Crazy! scratch

If you want people to abandon a game, these kind of bugs intended or unintentional sure do help in taking that decision. We are cut off in a small pocket, we shouldn't be able to attack 60, 72 and 83!  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Can't attack certain regions!   Can't attack certain regions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:38 am

Not sure if that's a bug.  
You should be able to attack your own regions which are connected to your capital and one line of neutral surrounding regions, no matter if the area is larger or whoever else there lives.

And you could attack anywhere else where the rest can, if it's connected to the faction capital (so whole south etc). Can you target only the 60/72/83 line but not for example 54?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can't attack certain regions!   Can't attack certain regions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:40 am

Fyrr wrote:
You should be able to attack your own regions which are connected to your capital and one line of neutral surrounding regions, no matter if the area is larger or whoever else there lives.

And you could attack anywhere else where the rest can, if it's connected to the faction capital (so whole south etc). Can you target only the 60/72/83 line but not for example 54?

I was just about to reply. Spot on Fyrr.

This is not a bug. You can still attack Regions which

a) are connected to the Faction Regions

and

b) are adjacent to your Regions, but not anything else.

There is no mechanism which allows a "Military Access" through other allied Regions in order to attack the Regions they have access to.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Can't attack certain regions!   Can't attack certain regions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:15 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Fyrr wrote:

and

There is no mechanism which allows a "Military Access" through other allied Regions in order to attack the Regions they have access to.

I can attack all the southern regions(I'm sitting in my guild capital up north and I'm cut off, according to the map!) but can only attack hexes next to guild regions territory up north, which I think is ridiculous or very odd(The pocket cut off is still controlled by Dark faction(Certain dark guild, an ally!)) Why am I not able to move around up north close to my guild capital and help that area out?

Thanks for the fast response, I just don't get the answer! lol!

(I could understand it, if we as a guild were at war with The Fallen!)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can't attack certain regions!   Can't attack certain regions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:47 am

Boboknack wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
Fyrr wrote:

and

I can attack all the southern regions(I'm sitting in my guild capital up north and I'm cut off, according to the map!) but can only attack hexes next to guild regions territory up north, which I think is ridiculous or very odd(The pocket cut off is still controlled by Dark faction(Certain dark guild, an ally!)) Why am I not able to move around up north close to my guild capital and help that area out?

Thanks for the fast response, I just don't get the answer! lol!

(I could understand it, if we as a guild were at war with The Fallen!)

Well, as I said...There is no "Military Access" function to allow such an action.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't attack certain regions!   Can't attack certain regions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't attack certain regions!
Page 1 of 1