Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prestige works since update

Go down 
+2
RuneSlayer
Claudandus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudandus

Claudandus

Prestige works since update Empty
PostSubject: Prestige works since update   Prestige works since update I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Dont know whether this is a bug or not. I thought i just mention it somewhere. I gained my first few prestige points on olympus. Since there was no notification about that in todays patch notes, i'm wondering whether this is intended or not.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Prestige works since update   Prestige works since update I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Claudandus wrote:
Dont know whether this is a bug or not. I thought i just mention it somewhere. I gained my first few prestige points on olympus. Since there was no notification about that in todays patch notes, i'm wondering whether this is intended or not.

Ummmm.... This shouldn't happen...

Good job Xargos!
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Prestige works since update   Prestige works since update I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:33 pm

New prestige system is finally online Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Prestige works since update   Prestige works since update I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:39 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Claudandus wrote:

Ummmm.... This shouldn't happen...

Good job Xargos!

lol xD

I can confirm this, I have also gained some prestige.
Back to top Go down
zysBYM

zysBYM

PostSubject: Re: Prestige works since update   Prestige works since update I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Zysbym in Olympus, can confirm the bug as tonight I found I was suddenly sitting with 83 prestige.

EDIT: At least it seems it works, the only ones that have prestige so far tend to be the known PvPers. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kongregate.com
mdaborn

PostSubject: Re: Prestige works since update   Prestige works since update I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:37 am

zysBYM wrote:
Zysbym in Olympus, can confirm the bug as tonight I found I was suddenly sitting with 83 prestige.

EDIT: At least it seems it works, the only ones that have prestige so far tend to be the known PvPers. Smile

It is from PvP definitely, I've checked my prestige before and after a PvP and it has gone up.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Prestige works since update   Prestige works since update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:39 am

I was working hard to allocate all that prestige and now you are taking the progress away from me. I don't like it, but I get it.
I guess I can rebuild my prestige from scratch once it goes llive officially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prestige works since update   Prestige works since update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prestige works since update
Page 1 of 1