Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prestige trophies for pvp?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aredius

Prestige trophies for pvp? Empty
PostSubject: Prestige trophies for pvp?   Prestige trophies for pvp? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:08 am

I saw that there is suppositly prestige to be gained by wining pvp's is that true? if it is will it work one day? how does prestige exacly work? Thank you all for answering really helping out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Prestige trophies for pvp?   Prestige trophies for pvp? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:28 am

Aredius wrote:
I saw that there is suppositly prestige to be gained by wining pvp's is that true? if it is will it work one day? how does prestige exacly work? Thank you all for answering really helping out Very Happy
When it is implemented, you will know how it works  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Prestige trophies for pvp?   Prestige trophies for pvp? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Aredius wrote:

As I know prestige will let you enter in the halls on pvp queue and after a tournament or season end you should get a prestige coin reward based on your victorius pvps and general prestige and those coins are supposed to be used to hire golems/elementals etc. and possibely buy other things like items (weapons,armors,artifacts,banners) similar to aether shop but I dont know exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prestige trophies for pvp?   Prestige trophies for pvp? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prestige trophies for pvp?
Page 1 of 1