Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tommarkc

2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen Empty
PostSubject: 2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen   2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:18 am

1st Bug: enemy had 1 unit left in the unit, while I had about 20 men left in unit. It was 1 unit on 1 unit melee fight. That 1 man flanked my unit when melee started. No logic at all.

2nd bug: That screen don't want to hide for about 3 mins now. Need to refresh page.

2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen Tc20
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen   2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:43 am

tommarkc wrote:
2nd bug: That screen don't want to hide for about 3 mins now. Need to refresh page
How did that happen tommarkc? There are some times where if 2 banners in a row get rejected by other players, then this banner is stuck. Is this your case?
Back to top Go down
tommarkc

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen   2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:50 am

lightshield wrote:
tommarkc wrote:
2nd bug: That screen don't want to hide for about 3 mins now. Need to refresh page
How did that happen tommarkc? There are some times where if 2 banners in a row get rejected by other players, then this banner is stuck. Is this your case?

No, I accepted it.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen   2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:55 am

tommarkc wrote:
lightshield wrote:
tommarkc wrote:

No, I accepted it.

What I meant is that others rejected the battle 2 times in a row. Not you. Is this what happened in your case?
Back to top Go down
tommarkc

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen   2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:18 am

lightshield wrote:
tommarkc wrote:
lightshield wrote:
tommarkc wrote:

No, I accepted it.

What I meant is that others rejected the battle 2 times in a row. Not you. Is this what happened in your case?

No to that, too Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen   2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Bugs: wron flanking and waiting coop screen
Page 1 of 1