Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
winner10

Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player Empty
PostSubject: Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player   Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:04 pm

DO's

1: Do Pick a side you believe in
2: Do feel Patriotic for your Faction
3: Do feel hatred towards the enemy
4: Do The quests. Seriously they help a ton in the Beginning part of the game.
5: Do use everything in your power to get ahead. That means Do PVP even if your afraid you might lose. If you win you get A unbelievable amount of money and resources. Atleast 4x of that you might get in a co-op battle.
6: Do Use Units in battle. As stalin once Did in WW2 " Any Man who turns back will Be killed. There is No reason not to fight. "
7: Do Believe there is a End in sight and Work towards said end
8: Do Use Spell's to your advantage
9: Do use Terrain to your advantage
10: Do use Ranged. There is a bit of a Discussion on this one in pvp. Short answer is dont use them in pvp. Main reason is because 9 times out of 10 youll get Terrain that is unwilling to co-operate with a archers range. If your a elf then You should bring your archers into pvp.
11: Do try to Collect resources atleast once a day
12: Do try to do your Best Smile

Dont's

1: Dont insult Runeslayer ( The creator of the game ) He will send a Firery Dragon out of hell Named Smaug on your ass. No joke... some Darkie on olympus insulted him and now Theyve lost Region 88 for a short time.
2: Dont Complain about your race. EX: If your a dwarf Dont complain you have bad archers... If you have good Endurance on your LI theres no reason to complain about archers
3: Dont Give up... This ones self-explanatory
4: Dont do guild fighting. There is a few exceptions to this rule but the basic Rule here is that your Fighting the enemy Not your Allies.
5: Dont Become a Guild leader if you dont want to help your faction. If you do do this then the game becomes too many Chiefs and not enough indians.
6: Dont complain about the Enemy's troops being Overpowered... If you do this then Runeslayer counterpart on the dark side will Send Ragnoros On your Ass. Kinda the reason why the Light lost so much land on Olympus
7: Dont Put all your eggs in one basket. Seriously this ones a biggie. My best example of this is the Light waiting for the Newb Wave. You cant wait for something that may not exist and may not do the Trick.
8: Dont Not read this Guide.
9: Dont Badmouth the Enemy... Its alright if you do it once in awhile but dont become worse than them.

Hope you like it. If you have any suggestions, Please give them below.

Last edited by winner10 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player   Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:25 pm

Runesmith sure has made a great game.

Btw, my favorite band is AeroSlayer!

(Hehe, his name is RuneSlayer silly. Don't make him sick that dragon on you!) tongue
Back to top Go down
winner10

PostSubject: Re: Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player   Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Bobba wrote:
Runesmith sure has made a great game.

Btw, my favorite band is AeroSlayer!

(Hehe, his name is RuneSlayer silly. Don't make him sick that dragon on you!) tongue

His name is runesmith... * Looks at his actual name * Hey... why is the ground shaking? OH GOD ITS SMAUG. **** I spelt it wrong!

Look... I Can... Just hide in this here dwarf hole... * Hides * Oh god! Smaug can burn through the ground! THIS THING IS OP!
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

PostSubject: Re: Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player   Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:26 am

A small addition before people start taking this seriously Razz.

alot incorrect.
2: do feel patriotic.

Patriotism is unwanted. its good to want to fight the lightside or darkside, but that will always happen. its more important to first sort stuff out and make sure your faction is your friend, and then go on a crusade.

An enemy in your faction is twice as dangerous as one in the enemy faction.

3. No, no and no.  No hate, its a game, and it should be enjoyed. a playful challenge yes, hate no.

Seccondly, if you ever aspire to get onto the HC, you will have to co-operate with the opposite faction. In the HC, there are no faction wars, its about improving the game's experience

4. Nope. Focus on completing the quests, but in the meanwhile, try to fight as much as possible. If you have any spare resources, invest these into your baracks/warehouse.

5: Dont Become a Guild leader if you dont want to help your faction. If you do do this then the game becomes too many Chiefs and not enough indians.

I cannot see the relevance in this. You start up a guild, mainly due to not wanting to be lead by someone else, but still wanting to make an impact into your faction and the map.
Often people start up a guild, to lead it with their friends.

Faction and guild are something completely different. In the end, as a (ex)leader of MV, I never mained the aim to help the faction, but guild and friends first.

6: Dont complain about the Enemy's troops being Overpowered... If you do this then Runeslayer counterpart on the dark side will Send Ragnoros On your Ass. Kinda the reason why the Light lost so much land on Olympus

Not even close. Darkside is simply stronger on olympus, as is the lightside on erevos. Any person is allowed to state their view on races, as have scaren en bblazer done about the UD.

I am missing stuff about the scrollers, regarding the newbie quests that have to scroll on the research screens.

Lastly, you should not state don'ts which have been included in the terms & service/forum guidelines, f.e. insulting runeslayer.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player   Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:38 am

Come on people...You make me look like a bad BAD MEAN Dwarf wielding double axes with ancient runes, covered with blood... Oh wait a sec...It IS me... Wink

Seriously though...I don't think I am THAT bad...Am I?  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player   Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:59 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Come on people...You make me look like a bad BAD MEAN Dwarf wielding double axes with ancient runes, covered with blood... Oh wait a sec...It IS me... Wink

Seriously though...I don't think I am THAT bad...Am I?  Crying or Very sad 

Ahhhh it's him! *runs for cover*

You know we love you RuneSlayer!

Razz
Back to top Go down
winner10

PostSubject: Re: Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player   Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:31 am

Wave_Rida wrote:
A small addition before people start taking this seriously Razz.

alot incorrect.
2: do feel patriotic.

Patriotism is unwanted. its good to want to fight the lightside or darkside, but that will always happen. its more important to first sort stuff out and make sure your faction is your friend, and then go on a crusade.

An enemy in your faction is twice as dangerous as one in the enemy faction.

3. No, no and no.  No hate, its a game, and it should be enjoyed. a playful challenge yes, hate no.

Seccondly, if you ever aspire to get onto the HC, you will have to co-operate with the opposite faction. In the HC, there are no faction wars, its about improving the game's experience

4. Nope. Focus on completing the quests, but in the meanwhile, try to fight as much as possible. If you have any spare resources, invest these into your baracks/warehouse.

I cannot see the relevance in this. You start up a guild, mainly due to not wanting to be lead by someone else, but still wanting to make an impact into your faction and the map.
Often people start up a guild, to lead it with their friends.

Faction and guild are something completely different. In the end, as a (ex)leader of MV, I never mained the aim to help the faction, but guild and friends first.

Not even close. Darkside is simply stronger on olympus, as is the lightside on erevos. Any person is allowed to state their view on races, as have scaren en bblazer done about the UD.

I am missing stuff about the scrollers, regarding the newbie quests that have to scroll on the research screens.

Lastly, you should not state don'ts which have been included in the terms & service/forum guidelines, f.e. insulting runeslayer.

1: Patriotism is... More along the line of things to help keep the player Engaged. I know i was pretty bored On olympus during my First week but then we lost a ton of land and well... Patriotism was born.

2: Same reasoning behind Patriotism as is Hate. To help keep the player engaged.

3: Uhm... Not really sure what to write here Your #4 is Basically the same as my #4 Do

4: Again as to the reasoning behind why There shouldnt be too many cheifs and not enough indians, It just becomes the mess that the light side had on erevos. Soooo many guilds fighting over Truly solidified squares. Infighting basically  And the Other part of why You dont want to to do this is to keep yourself engaged and not depressed. Seen it too many times to tell you. Somebody quits the game because they cant get someone to join their guild and what-not. There are exceptions to this however. That Dont can be broken.

5: That was a Joke about why the Light lost so much land... Uh... My humor isnt so good is it?

Oh and before i forget... Not too many New players read the TOS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player   Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do's And Dont's Of Battle Conquest for a New Player
Page 1 of 1