Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unable to go to map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalsaigon

Metalsaigon

Unable to go to map Empty
PostSubject: Unable to go to map   Unable to go to map I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:29 am

It takes multiple attempts to try going to look at the map in Everos, most of the time its the "stand-by" gear and it resets itself to the town view. I haven't found a pattern, so I'm not quite sure whats going on. I'm using Firefox latest update for a browser.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

Unable to go to map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unable to go to map   Unable to go to map I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:01 am

Metalsaigon wrote:
It takes multiple attempts to try going to look at the map in Everos, most of the time its the "stand-by" gear and it resets itself to the town view. I haven't found a pattern, so I'm not quite sure whats going on. I'm using Firefox latest update for a browser.
It's loading the map. That change was made 2 weeks ago after introducing the 2nd world where the maps are now loaded from the file server. If the loading takes too much time you are returned to the city. That probably happens due to lag. If the problem persists clearing your cache should solve it.
Back to top Go down

Unable to go to map
Page 1 of 1