Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unable to start a cooperative

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Unable to start a cooperative Empty
PostSubject: Unable to start a cooperative   Unable to start a cooperative I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:16 am

I am unable to play a cooperative (on a guild warfare region).  I've  been playing for about 15 minutes, trying to find some combination that will work & so far I'm unable:

Unable to start a cooperative NQZ50bRH1YAYzSBaF3nfHSQRKef7Fe5mWfw3xfBWMELtPeLZYZDerLkQYicETfdraU_Efctm44ay-5iYIkYD0OPokgDGf0ghTLwpBu6ji66Hf-IIx2YBTG_h4A

Here I am trying to enter T3 with 2,328 AP; but am told "Your APs are not sufficient for this Tier."

I'm not sure how to read the bar -- but it also appears I won't be able to use my level 13 unit (T4) until my barracks is upgraded for 2500 AP?

This means as my units level up to 13 (I have two level 13 units & four level 12 units [of which *three* will soon level up to level 13]), I won't be able to use them in a cooperative until I upgrade my barracks?

Last edited by Joyce on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: Unable to start a cooperative   Unable to start a cooperative I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:18 am

I think nathor also had this issue.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Unable to start a cooperative   Unable to start a cooperative I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:22 am

You are trying to join PVP not Coop Joyce.

And in your case as it is visible from the APs bar you have more APs in your army than acceptable for Tier 3.
Back to top Go down
nathor

PostSubject: Re: Unable to start a cooperative   Unable to start a cooperative I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:24 am

lightshield wrote:

And in your case as it is visible from the APs bar you have more APs in your army than acceptable for Tier 3.
joyce thinks gw is coop with a funny name... lol!
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Unable to start a cooperative   Unable to start a cooperative I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:26 am

lightshield wrote:

Parital picture (from larger picture above): Unable to start a cooperative A4jAu83flBjcktqknOKqaa5SeL0Uiduf6wpVvC-8yQBXg5TcOqesWJoKalivXr8Ab4qYOuE3VUdD-1uda9W4jKuJDApOQkS7CwFrbcNh_ugdkmGFTo0Zmdmtog

The message says "Your APs are not sufficient for this Tier" (see full picture above in first post).  I thought that meant its too few!

So the message means "Your APs are too high for this Tier?"

In which case my bug report is that the current message is confusing.

Last edited by Joyce on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nathor

PostSubject: Re: Unable to start a cooperative   Unable to start a cooperative I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:30 am

Joyce wrote:
lightshield wrote:

The message says "Your APs are not sufficient for this Tier" (see picture above).  I thought that meant its too few!

So the message means "Your APs are too high for this Tier?"

In which case my bug report is that the current message is confusing.
no joyce, you need high level units to get into t4, if you dont have these units, you need to get into t3 and that means yes, only 1700 ap and less cps!
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Unable to start a cooperative   Unable to start a cooperative I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:33 am

nathor wrote:
no joyce, you need high level units to get into t4, if you dont have these units, you need to get into t3 and that means yes, only 1700 ap and less cps!
Nathor, I have level 13 units (I was avoiding them, since I thought I couldn't get "sufficient" AP for a T4 team), but I couldn't figure out how many AP to use for them either to enter the queue.

Below is four pictures after a *lot* of experimenting:

A few more pictures to show the issue...
First:

Unable to start a cooperative V4bAvWKnxjyTix7w8lCFyBKQmk6jKZDtybaSvDoTMRZ-WjNtnqIPJZobzS6ShncwOe3zhsa-W2dh-Y2X1t8CP7ir0ItnkrIpMbdP-Wv4ePaA6dzMP2LGwFKbpA

The above is a good error message, 1493 is insufficent AP for T3.

Second:

Unable to start a cooperative 2fPFTl8LbvgkUx61xm6SKJiYz6zFBVTD_bj9wVSqs-xTxmz7heGXd_idO-63cwqubgRTMhB_Q1rONCD1nFNX-tE-O4Al_-HAs2DZTjC8QmAdkuqrgMXOz9ZqhA

Here I am ready to go to battle with T3, 1606 AP.

Third:

Unable to start a cooperative Oo0guwQlaoeAEagcTpJ1FKsMnxjHkq5X3cDZyg-P1r_0k7x7zLO-iSM3vDf9E0P6xCGbVm3d9CvbRVnSJka1G4U9su_VkhjuxCfAqYaYYkTD4zvid9uz-L7jiA

Here I have 2196 AP, A T4 army (notice the level 13) unit, and again I get the error message "Your APs are not sufficient for this Tier."

This is a bug, I believe, as T4 is supposed to be 2000-2200.

Fourth:

Unable to start a cooperative WWjFGgoJF-3umWFFmw9ZkKGq0kpK47_nlYdp1RdAFhxIDhNfHiSX3kiShFVGJUcbYHl0NiiLkM8kvBpnkZVReYY7w_-35YfqXxuDSn-chY8Nq7OIyM9aaAxWDw

Here I have a T3 army with 2186 AP, clearly way too much.

The error message says "Your APs are not sufficient for this Tier."

This started the whole confusion to me; As I kept trying to push it up.

A suggested improved error messeage: "Your APs are too high for this Tier."

I am thus reporting two bugs:

• Picture #3 can't enter T4 with 2196 AP;
  • Picture #4, for an improved error message
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to start a cooperative   Unable to start a cooperative I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unable to start a cooperative
Page 1 of 1