Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unable to use hired mercenaries

Go down 
+3
Doitbig28
RuneSlayer
Artahm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Artahm

Unable to use hired mercenaries Empty
PostSubject: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Hello!

I have a problem with mercenaries. When I'm registering army for a battle and click mercenaries it adds to my AP value (and I can do that many times), but doesnt actually add the mercenaries to my army. I tried refreshing the page, doing it on diffrent regions, diffrent modes (coop, normal, pvp) and always it's the same.

Im on Olympus server and my username there is Artahm.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Thank you Artahm for your report and we are sorry that you can't use your mercenary units.

We will have a look into it and it should be resolved by tomorrow.

You will of course be credited one extra day to use your Mercenary units to compensate for the lost day today.
Back to top Go down
Artahm

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:27 pm

Thanks very much for the very quick response Smile
Back to top Go down
Doitbig28

PostSubject: Problem with mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Hi, I am having the same problem with my mercenaries. I have them for a length of one day, if this is gonna be checked tomorrow, do we get our money back, or time with them back?

My character name is thebest

Thanks  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Doitbig28 wrote:
Hi, I am having the same problem with my mercenaries. I have them for a length of one day, if this is gonna be checked tomorrow, do we get our money back, or time with them back?

My character name is thebest

Thanks  Very Happy 

You bet thebest, because we are the best! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Best of the best, sry. Wink
Back to top Go down
Doitbig28

PostSubject: Thanks   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Thanks a lot runeslayer Smile
Back to top Go down
Doitbig28

PostSubject: Money loss   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:17 pm

I have lost 8 grand trying to get mercenaries and it is just not working. Also not being able to use my ogres is making it to where I have a over 10 less conquest points a battle!! I could have been able to do good stuff with those extra conquest points. Please if you can get this fixed as soon as possible.

From-thebest
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:18 am

Bug resolved and fix will go live today.

Players who encountered problems with the Mercenaries will find that their contracts have been replenished after the patch today.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:03 am

Bug is resolved and players who had purchased mercenary units have their contracts renewed. Wink
Back to top Go down
mgotte

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:12 am

Hello,

I had level 8 ogres purchased with gold as I am in Crimson Kings and we control an ogre pit. I had at least 9 uses left (and about 20 hours) when I stopped trying to use them due to the bug that happened a couple of days ago. I do not know if I lost any uses in the several times I tried to put them in my army, but they did not show up (but were still counted against my army points).

I have not had any compensation for these, but it appears that I should have by the prior announcement.

Thank you for your time,
mgotte
Back to top Go down
mgotte

PostSubject: still waiting...   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Is anyone with the authority to do something listening to the above post?

mgotte
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:52 pm

So your contract was not renewed? (since it expired before the fix went live)
Back to top Go down
mgotte

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:51 pm

That is correct. My contract was never renewed.

mgotte
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 am

Hey Mgotte,

After looking it up, I cannot seem to find your mercenary. Did you hire them only for a day?
Back to top Go down
mgotte

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:30 am

Yes, they were hired for only 1 day.

mgotte
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:57 am

mgotte wrote:
Yes, they were hired for only 1 day.  

mgotte

The Ogres have gladly returned the gold. (after receiving some battleaxe love...)
Back to top Go down
mgotte

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:42 am

It would appear that the cry for justice has been satisfied.

Thank you,
mgotte
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to use hired mercenaries   Unable to use hired mercenaries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unable to use hired mercenaries
Page 1 of 1