Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

flanking/rearing propably morale bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kuba_

flanking/rearing propably morale bug Empty
PostSubject: flanking/rearing propably morale bug   flanking/rearing propably morale bug I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:45 am

I flanked enemy HI at pvp (tier 1, New World) with 5 units. Broken shield has appeared. Morale drop only by 1/5 of all. There wasnt any hero or +morale items on unit.

Can you check it if everything is okey?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: flanking/rearing propably morale bug   flanking/rearing propably morale bug I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:22 am

kuba_ wrote:
I flanked enemy HI at pvp (tier 1, New World) with 5 units. Broken shield has appeared. Morale drop only by 1/5 of all. There wasnt any hero or +morale items on unit.

No bug.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: flanking/rearing propably morale bug   flanking/rearing propably morale bug I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:53 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
kuba_ wrote:

No bug.

Before flanking with 5 units would cause nearly any unit to flee, are you sure this isn't a bug? It sounds like he flanked with 5 units but it only counted one flank.

I know that the flanking accuracy can be very odd sometimes because the game will figure the enemy unit facing an odd direction (like a direction there isn't any units attacking it in). Also, it sometimes seems like the real direction the unit is facing for flanking reasons is not displayed properly by the arrow.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: flanking/rearing propably morale bug   flanking/rearing propably morale bug I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:28 am

i think than now morale penalty is only for first unit, but every unit will get melee bonus for flaning/rearing.

Does morale drop for flanking and rearing are culminative or just the highest one or the first one?
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: flanking/rearing propably morale bug   flanking/rearing propably morale bug I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:54 am

kuba_ wrote:
i think than now morale penalty is only for first unit, but every unit will get melee bonus for flaning/rearing.

Does morale drop for flanking and rearing are culminative or just the highest one or the first one?

the flanking morale drop seems cumulative to me when you flank on one side, but flanking in general is still a little bit screwy sometimes which could cause some flanks to fail. Maybe a flank bug has messed things up in your case?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flanking/rearing propably morale bug   flanking/rearing propably morale bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flanking/rearing propably morale bug
Page 1 of 1