Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP! Empty
PostSubject: Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP!   Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:12 am

Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP! N9iflZ5C7z6BfZ01eDpgLnydPSaS8PIkGIhIMceN_DwedMlziG-vjNkINJbTaUbHs-eCipxWw8gq94t_4M1AMRQFTFmjiBfBmx7MDsIzWTt0WQ-pT6Ms5AT1Sg

Server: Olympus

Its been so long since I lost a cooperative, I don't know when this was changed ...

... But you used to get MVP when losing ...

Actually, I'm fine with not getting the MVP if the players, lose; however, it should then be called MVAI instead of MVP, as the AI is not a player.

Suggestion: Change it to MVAI  Exclamation
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP!   Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 am

Actually it is intentional. Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP!   Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:05 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Actually it is intentional. ;)lol

Ok ... though I still think should be MVAI  geek 

... also .... Enemy AI can also win the 30% or 40% good performance reward1  Exclamation Exclamation 

Is that intentional  Question ... and if so ... what does an enemy AI do with gold  scratch

1Yes, that was a totally humiliating defeat to me, and I forgot screenshoot, not in mood to deliberately lose that badly again ...
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP!   Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Pearl wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
Actually it is intentional. ;)lol

Ok ... though I still think should be MVAI  geek 

... also .... Enemy AI can also win the 30% or 40% good performance reward1  Exclamation Exclamation 

Is that intentional  Question ... and if so ... what does an enemy AI do with gold  scratch

1Yes, that was a totally humiliating defeat to me, and I forgot screenshoot, not in mood to deliberately lose that badly again ...

Ahhh, Poor Pearl/Ruach! You have my deepest sympathies!  pig 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP!   Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus: Adding insult to injury --- the Enemy AI gets MVP!
Page 1 of 1