Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auction house bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinguin333

Auction house bug Empty
PostSubject: Auction house bug   Auction house bug I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:06 pm

I was in a bidding war with another player over a listing of 1000 wood. In the last minute of the listing we went +10 gold seven times up to the point where my game froze. When I refreshed the page it turned out my bid was the winning bid, but when I went to the "completed" page to collect my 1000 wood and 6 times the gold amount for times I was outbid I was very surpised that every outbidded listing gave me a 1000 wood. So after all this I'm out 7 biddings of gold and richer by 7000 wood. Since I can't even store that much wood and now have no gold to build anything I'm quite stuck. Refreshing again did not help. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Auction house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction house bug   Auction house bug I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:39 pm

pinguin333 wrote:
I was in a bidding war with another player over a listing of 1000 wood. In the last minute of the listing we went +10 gold seven times up to the point where my game froze. When I refreshed the page it turned out my bid was the winning bid, but when I went to the "completed" page to collect my 1000 wood and 6 times the gold amount for times I was outbid I was very surpised that every outbidded listing gave me a 1000 wood. So after all this I'm out 7 biddings of gold and richer by 7000 wood. Since I can't even store that much wood and now have no gold to build anything I'm quite stuck. Refreshing again did not help. Any advice?

affraid Nice catch pinguin! We will fix this bug with the next update, which is scheduled for Monday. Great catch indeed!
Back to top Go down

Auction house bug
Page 1 of 1