Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Display bug after trade with 2 guilds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
venumuse

Display bug after trade with 2 guilds Empty
PostSubject: Display bug after trade with 2 guilds   Display bug after trade with 2 guilds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:38 pm

**Very Minor Bug**

I did a trade with another player through the a trading pact with another player and after the trade was over, I went back into the guild vault's completed log and I hovered over the item that I traded and the value of the AP was wrong. It was 21 AP before but shows up as 1 AP.

Before:

Display bug after trade with 2 guilds HA4CPZM

After:

Display bug after trade with 2 guilds Fv8DMmF
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Display bug after trade with 2 guilds   Display bug after trade with 2 guilds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:11 pm

venumuse wrote:
I did a trade with another player through the a trading pact with another player and after the trade was over, I went back into the guild vault's completed log and I hovered over the item that I traded and the value of the AP was wrong. It was 21 AP before but shows up as 1 AP.
Hmm someone is having fun with Prism's vault Shocked
venumuse wrote:
**Very Minor Bug**
Display bug after trade with 2 guilds 2vaJymj6Rdipm5ygn4h4P_e4G7waKGQFv32nDSl3WSwUqXu-ho_oydgOq8HErVljalkt7T5tQ5FTTb5us45E2FypYDMzbYnt9Brn1xdAt4qkjxOxNFDR0vYySA
1Note to the musically challenged Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture is in E♭ major normally ...
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Display bug after trade with 2 guilds   Display bug after trade with 2 guilds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:46 am

Joyce wrote:

Display bug after trade with 2 guilds 2vaJymj6Rdipm5ygn4h4P_e4G7waKGQFv32nDSl3WSwUqXu-ho_oydgOq8HErVljalkt7T5tQ5FTTb5us45E2FypYDMzbYnt9Brn1xdAt4qkjxOxNFDR0vYySA
1Note to the musically challenged Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture is in E♭ major normally ...
We took the mic from the bug. Until next patch flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Display bug after trade with 2 guilds   Display bug after trade with 2 guilds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Display bug after trade with 2 guilds
Page 1 of 1