Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't see all guilds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jebwhs87

Can't see all guilds Empty
PostSubject: Can't see all guilds   Can't see all guilds I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:13 am

When looking at the guild rankings I can see all the guilds but when I guild banner to join a guild I don't see all the guilds on my side. Is there a limit on the number of players in a guild?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can't see all guilds   Can't see all guilds I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:16 am

jebwhs87 wrote:
When looking at the guild rankings I can see all the guilds but when I guild banner to join a guild I don't see all the guilds on my side. Is there a limit on the number of players in a guild?

Guilds have levels and each level provides several bonuses. With each level a Guild can recruit more members. If a Guild has recruited the max number of people for its level, it cannot recruit others until it gets upgraded.
Back to top Go down
Everace

PostSubject: Re: Can't see all guilds   Can't see all guilds I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:43 pm

I am having the same problem, and I cannot see guilds that are actively recruiting.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can't see all guilds   Can't see all guilds I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:10 am

Not all Guilds are recruiting all the time. Some might be full (max no. of Guild members reached) or they have set their "Recruitment" to OFF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't see all guilds   Can't see all guilds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't see all guilds
Page 1 of 1