Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guilds should be able to send armys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doom4

Guilds should be able to send armys Empty
PostSubject: Guilds should be able to send armys   Guilds should be able to send armys I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:56 pm

I think guild leaders should be able to send armys across the board. They can ask for people to volunter their troops. They will give the members 30 minutes or more to reply. If they don't volunter or say no then all their troops will be taken for the battle. The troops will atoumaticly heal after the fight. Guild leaders can choose if they want to gain cps or ( if they have a military comand on that region ) gain influence. To make they don't do it to often there can be a time limit on how long 'till they can do it agian. The armys will come from the guild's capital. If they don't have one it will come from the dark capital.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Guilds should be able to send armys   Guilds should be able to send armys I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Doom4 wrote:
If they don't volunter or say no then all their troops will be taken for the battle.

That is a really strange definition of "volunteer".  I think you mean conscription, lol, since their troops get taken whether they agree or not.
Back to top Go down
Doom4

PostSubject: Re: Guilds should be able to send armys   Guilds should be able to send armys I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:06 am

sry bout that part I meant If they say no none of their troops get takin to battle, but if they don't volunter and don't say no in 30 minutes or more ( dfepending on the time set ) all of their tropops get takin to battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilds should be able to send armys   Guilds should be able to send armys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilds should be able to send armys
Page 1 of 1