Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Units

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Guild Units Empty
PostSubject: Guild Units   Guild Units I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:52 am

Guild can hire units, like players do.   This would require Guild Research.
  1. For example, a guild would need to hire builders to build its infrastructure.  As these level up, they can build faster.  And it requires one builder per infrastructure built, so if building on three regions, would require 3 builders to build at once.

2. A guild can hire spy units, who serve many functions.

For example, a spy can be sent to an enemy guild to conduct propoganda (costs 100 gold per guild member there; and the spy has to  be at least as high level as the guild level).

On successful propaganda, all members of the opposing guild lose 1% morale1 on all their units for one week, or until the propaganda is reversed (by the guilds own spies).  Maximum of 5% Morale loss

Spies can reverse propaganda and also conduct spy .vs. spy warfare.

3. A guild also has special units that can be used in normal battle.  Any guild member can use them, as long as they have a unit of at least the same level (and the unit is not currently being used by another member).   Guild units are equipped from the guild vault by any officer authorized to use the vault.

1Not sure how to deal with undead -- anyway these are just initial ideas.
Back to top Go down
venumuse

Guild Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Units   Guild Units I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:47 am

I feel like as far as the spy idea goes....I just would not recruit anymore people, thus no spies entering our guild Razz
Back to top Go down

Guild Units
Page 1 of 1