Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Units, and others.

Go down 

Cheese or Cookies :D
Cheese.
New Units, and others. I_vote_lcap33%New Units, and others. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Cookies
New Units, and others. I_vote_lcap67%New Units, and others. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Savvage

Savvage

New Units, and others. Empty
PostSubject: New Units, and others.   New Units, and others. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:42 am

Yes, I think we should add new units, but not too much Neutral Maybe 1-3 new units would be good, as having 10 different units will be way too hard for tactics! Like asking for a 6 and 6 on a monopoly dice, just picking units and trying out your luck and seeing the enemies units. 

Since LI are in the middle, and we already have assaults, then maybe some high endurance and armor infantry would be good. They won't be able to equip weapons, to make them equal with assault units.

A lot of people don't have cavalry, and cavalry are fast. So maybe add new units like cavalry, easier to unlock and before cavalry and after HI. Maybe for the humans, War Dogs. They are fast but a bit slower than cavalry, since dogs can't out run cavalry, they are squishy like assault but do higher than moderate damage. These should be able to take half of a LI unit, both naked. They won't be able to equip banners and artifacts.

For the third unit, maybe a command unit. Only consists of about 5 soldiers in a unit, it has a area of effect (AoE) which shouldn't be that big because we wouldn't want them to last the full battle, we would also want it to be small for some strategy, like instead of flanking, they go for the command unit first then flank or use archers to shoot them down. The area of effect will boost moral for the 5 factions and for the Undead, maybe speed, they also boost damage done to the enemy, but all these shouldn't be too high. They do medium damage, medium armor and medium speed, all medium. They won't be able to equip a hero, and to use them they should have a banner equiped.

Also, please make this game Battle Conquest and not RepairVille. They should still be needed to repair but don't need re-crafting.

Look around, people want a magic building, something like a Laboratory or a forge, either you choose to make them research for some bonuses in speed or strength or make it a forge, where a sixth slot will be added and you will be able to craft stuff which will boost speed, movement, missile or moral.

On my opinion, conquest points shouldn't be added to fame, just leave it as buildings. 

Also add a personal profile, only you can view it unless you allow it to be seen for public. You can view all you're stats there, how many items forged, how many lost and won PvP's PvE's. What rank you are overall, how much AP you have all in all, and hours playing.
Back to top Go down

New Units, and others.
Page 1 of 1