Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new pvp tiers

Go down 
+9
RuneSlayer
Tibr
hellboundaxiom
XViper
Bblazer
kuba_
Savvage
Williumwall
Scaren
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nathor

The new pvp tiers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:52 am

Ala wrote:

Put in a new rule into the older system - like you did into the coops. Give a boost to low level players in battles with big level differences between players. This way you don't have to make even more tiers.
very much this, i have the same problem as you, i warned the devs of it from the beginning, the current system will make pvp very hard for vets. also they need to find a way to give extra ap to weak players, so that matches occur without us going up and down the ap of our army.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

The new pvp tiers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:36 am

I did have it with rewards in mind. However, the only thing about it that makes it more exploitable than normal pvp is that the battling player can have less healing cost by bringing only 1 unit, and that you can't be swiped (unlikely to happen anyways if you are fast). If that's a problem, force AP to be in range, but not gear/levels/faction. Then it shouldn't be exploitable anymore, but still easy, fun to set up, and rewarding.

I don't really want 0 rewards for it, but if that's how devs choose to implement it that would still be better than no private pvp at all.
Back to top Go down

The new pvp tiers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2