Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp Empty
PostSubject: Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp   Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:33 pm

I think that the rewards for higth tiers are too low and look like quality drop its pretty the same in low tiers, I want more incentives for people to go to higther tiers and dont keep it in the same tier for months, the other thing I think why rewards should be increased in higther tiers is for the recourses and time wasted on healing and repairing, time wasted on finding oppoenents and parnerts and its harder, more items and of higther quality lose durability and many things more...

Tier 1 rewards: I think epics and GL drops should be eliminated from this tier because its absurd how level 1-4 units can get GL and epic drops without using they.

Tier 2 rewards: GL and epics are avalaible, higther quality and double drop chance than T1 more recourses cp etc...

T3: Same than t2 but just increase quality and double drop chance more cp and recourses again

T4: eliminate chances of getting commons, improved quality and double drop, have chance to get boxes with already crafted items again, possibely a triple drop chance, and much higther ap and recourses increased

T5: eliminate chances of getting uncommons, greatly improve chances of quality and double and possibely a triple drop chance, increase chance and quality of box drop, unlimited cp (no caps) getted based on player ap and seriusly amounts of recourses getted (by losing should get some recourses too) and why not give chance of triple drop and boxes in this tier? its very hard unlock it and only to get same rewards as low tiers like t1,t2

2vs2 battles: I think the rewards/cp/drop and quality drop chances in these battles should be increased because your perfomance depends too on your parnert and how he play (and is he computer and internet is working well without lag) and sometimes is harder fight enemies figthing together especially when races mix like full melee dwarf+ ranged elf and too is very hard get parnerts because not all people can do your same tier or people who can dont dare to pvp or are offline
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp   Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Resource drops are probably ok or only need minor revision since they scale with AP and get a % increase per tier. Fragment drops on the other hand need some major revision, as T1 and T5 hardly have any difference since AP doesn't effect fragment drops whatsoever.

Example (with 0% drop rate added in equipment):

T1: 1 frag always, common to godlike, slightly lower than current rarity chances*.
T2: 1 frag always, ~50% chance for a second, common to godlike,same rarity chances as currently set.
T3: 2 frag always, common to godlike, same rarity chances as currently set.
T4: 2 frags always, uncommon to godlike, higher rarity chances.
T5: 2 frags always, rare to godlike, even higher rarity chances.

Rarity chance: chance of getting higher rarity such as godlike over a lower rarity such as common.

As for drop rate items, they wouldn't really help in T3 or above any more, but I imagine most people are packing down on drop rate for pvp anyways... I suppose if that was considered important than the frag drop rate could remain the same as it already is but the rarity found in each tier could be modified to scale better (lower than now in t1 and t2, and higher than now in t4 and t5).

Of course this all still leaves the horrible gear issue where you need seriously good gear to be successful in pvp in tier 2 or higher. And if t1 drops are nerfed significantly, than it'll be harder for people to get into pvp since they will have a much harder time gearing for it. Of course, that's only a problem because epics/godlikes are so OP currently (or more specifically, high level maximum geared units are OP). Gear OPness has driven me away from the game (pvp specifically, which is mostly what I did, so yeah...) more than anything else. Race and unit balance still isn't perfect sure, but they are more like the icing on the gear cake.
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp   Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:39 am

Epics in T1 are ok, and maybe a few gls.
If someone doen't get epics in T1, he will fight in T2 with rares, vs epics/gled opponents...
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp   Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:39 am

Vmomo wrote:
Epics in T1 are ok, and maybe a few gls.
If someone doen't get epics in T1, he will fight in T2 with rares, vs epics/gled opponents...

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp   Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Increase rewards for high tiers in pvp
Page 1 of 1