Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new pvp tiers

Go down 
+9
RuneSlayer
Tibr
hellboundaxiom
XViper
Bblazer
kuba_
Savvage
Williumwall
Scaren
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Well I don't know about anyone else but I have given up on pvp. Now it seems the main reason that the devs changed to the new tiers is because of noobs complaining about facing level 10's. Then use good tactics and rear my LI instead of being idiots or noobs and flanking or just flanking/rearing my LIA. They said that those battles were not possible to win. I have the feeling that so many complained that you devs were pretty much forced to make a change. I have quit pvp until something is done. Now considering that I have put a lot of my time at BC into pvps I hope you will take the time to look at this Rune. I feel it is important enough for your time. I will feel insulted if i'm not listened to and yet other players were and yet all they did was complain. My solution is the old tiers. I thought they were perfect. And if you didn't want to face a gl army then stay to tier 1 of 2. I never saw a problem with them.

Last edited by Scaren on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:08 pm

I have too I am tired of fighting 100% god like units with my epic and rare army Sad 
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Williumwall wrote:
I have too  I am tired  of  fighting   100% god like  units with my  epic and rare army Sad 
I feel dumb about this but since I didn't want to pvp at all with new tiers I never checked them. Now I hear that the gear tiers are gone completely? Well that has for sure made me not want to pvp again. It wasn't completely bad in the very old pvp lobbies but I did hate facing Dakota's godlike army. Now I could be wrong but I believe that the devs said that they were going to add some gear tiers. Now i'm guessing that either you have stopped worrying about it because all the noobs stopped complaining about losing a whole lot in pvp or you are still working on it. Please at least consider how many people who pvped a lot more than all the new players now don't even want to pvp in the new tiers.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Williumwall wrote:
I have too  I am tired  of  fighting   100% god like  units with my  epic and rare army Sad 
We PvPed so much times and you lost all, you lack skill, not because of god likes.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:43 pm

I also kept facing Dakota's god like army, but I don't complain. Because of this update, I now have my army for Tier 1 and 2 for PvPing.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Savvageopress wrote:
I also kept facing Dakota's god like army, but I don't complain. Because of this update, I now have my army for Tier 1 and 2 for PvPing.
Oh really you have faced Dakota before? I don't believe you. He hasn't pvped for months now and i'm pretty sure you have only started during the noobswarm. And besides that I don't care about yours and Will's pvp. This isn't about that. This is about the new tiers and how I hope the devs will take my pleas into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Scaren wrote:
Savvageopress wrote:
Oh really you have faced Dakota before? I don't believe you. He hasn't pvped for months now and i'm pretty sure you have only started during the noobswarm. And besides that I don't care about yours and Will's pvp. This isn't about that. This is about the new tiers and how I hope the devs will take my pleas into consideration.
I started playing 3 months after the game was created.... but I went for epics and gear instead of fame, now I only got 2k5 fame, LOL.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Soon GS will start and with 2 first tiers will not too much GL items. Thanks to complaining about GS limits were raised so tier 3 and above will be gl tiers.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:41 pm

kuba_ wrote:
Soon GS will start and with 2 first tiers will not too much GL items. Thanks to complaining about GS limits were raised so tier 3 and above will be gl tiers.
Yay for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: savv weren't you the guy who doesnt want to pvp me because of gl's..... -.-   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:13 am

Savvageopress wrote:
Williumwall wrote:
We PvPed so much times and you lost all, you lack skill, not because of god likes.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 am

How exactly is PvP broken?
It seems way better than before.

Oh what? You can't stomp noobs anymore? Sucks for you.
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:18 am

Savvageopress wrote:
Williumwall wrote:
like when I was a noob?? I do not even remember pvping you
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:28 am

kuba_ wrote:
okay so that means I should quit pvp for good Sad ( a full god like army vs an epic army wins 90% of the time)
Back to top Go down
hellboundaxiom

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Broken PVP   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:10 am

I agree with Scaren and the PVP tiers being broken now. I used to pvp at least 5 times a day. Now i have only pvp'd 3 or so times since the update to the tiers. Now the only way i can pvp is against T3 players with full GodLikes even if i dont bring any GLs myself. Just because i have levle 9+ units doesnt mean that i have godlikes to gear up with. Also, i can not set up matches with just about anybody. I have to wait till specific people get on and hope they want to pvp. This is crap and it would be nice of you to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:55 am

you all do realise that gs score matching is not implemented yet?
Back to top Go down
kuba_

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:56 am

but tier 3 will not change that much after gs start working
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:59 am

Tibr wrote:
gear score or not Kuba is right. Tier 3 won't change. Barely anyone at the levels me and Des are at pvp at all. And if they do it is rarely.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:29 am

Tibr wrote:
Spot on.

http://www.battleconforum.com/t891-update-6-9-2013
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:57 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Tibr wrote:
Spot on.

http://www.battleconforum.com/t891-update-6-9-2013
Runeslayer this isn't about not having gearscore this is how now I can't pvp anymore. Something that I did a lot before. Gearscore or not I even liked having to face Dak's gl army compared to not pvping at all.
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:01 am

I miss pvping with my guildies Sad I use to pvp with oldsam all the time and now I can not even pvp with him. oh and I can not pvp Princeofdark any more Sad
Back to top Go down
Bobba

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:04 pm

The first thing I want after GW layer 2 is private pvp matching to be possible, with any rules the players want as far as unit levels, AP, gear, faction, etc.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Bobba wrote:
The first thing I want after GW layer 2 is private pvp matching to be possible, with any rules the players want as far as unit levels, AP, gear, faction, etc.
This has a HUGE potential to be exploited.
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:45 pm

XViper wrote:
Bobba wrote:
Not if done correctly- one suggestion was to make these "free" fights, no healing, no rewards. Still worth it for the enjoyment factor, but you would have to fight PVE or normal PVP or coop for "reward" potential.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Realf Lantow wrote:
XViper wrote:
Bobba wrote:
Not if done correctly- one suggestion was to make these "free" fights, no healing, no rewards.  Still worth it for the enjoyment factor, but you would have to fight PVE or normal PVP or coop for "reward" potential.
Well you are absolutely correct there. No rewards or penalties, absolutely removes any exploitation ability. However I'm not sure if that is what Bobba has in mind.
Back to top Go down
Ala

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:50 am

The new pvp system is just wrong. The older one had its problems too, but not that big. You should improve that one.

Now it is just like in old times. I don't pvp now because usually i can fight against full gl armies, which i don't have myself. So it is boring.

Sure it wasn't a good thing that the newbies had to face high level players. But at least i could find opponents! Now? Nobody is there for a fight. And why did i upgrade my units to tier 4? Who will fight me there? I wish i had low level units, i could pvp now. (well i started to breed some new ones but that frustrates me i have to use those and the lvl 13 i can't)

Put in a new rule into the older system - like you did into the coops. Give a boost to low level players in battles with big level differences between players. This way you don't have to make even more tiers.

In old system you had choices: "Which tier i want to fight in now?" And you could decide.
Now most of us can't. Many can only fight in tier 3, many in tier 2, and they won't ever meet each other. In any circumstances. Well i can do tier 2-3-4, and still i don't like it (no-one in tier 4, only one possible army composition in tier 2 - i wont disband my high level units for more choices there, and full gl armies in tier 3)

And i had such epic battles in the older system. Because even i had to face a full gl hi, i could counter it. It was all about tactics. Items had some impact too, but not this much.
True, low level players didn't like when i challenged them (though some of them was wiped out so badly only because they didn't know how to play tbh). But we had battles at least. Now i can't find opponents. Boost them, give them lvl 20 units, i don't care, just let us fight more in pvp. In fair circumstances.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new pvp tiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pvp tiers   The new pvp tiers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new pvp tiers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: