Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pvp issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PrinceofdarknessHI

Pvp issues Empty
PostSubject: Pvp issues   Pvp issues I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:26 am

I think the pvp system is hard right now, i liked it when it was the gear that mattered... now you can find anyone to pvp, and someone can vs you with godlikes while you have uncommons... Could something change in an update please?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Pvp issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp issues   Pvp issues I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:28 am

We have already explained that in the Patch Notes.

Also, as the GS caps are not fully activated, for the reason mentioned above, you will not be able to experience the difference in PVP matchmaking yet.

Patch Notes 6-9-2013
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

Pvp issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp issues   Pvp issues I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:30 am

Ok, will you add restrictions based on GS? Because at higher tiers (t3+) it's possible to gear up nicely without going over gs cap, and enemy can bring more units with lesser gear. Just like before the 10 tiers.
And well, lvl 11-12 gl tank hi can deal with many rare units or such =p

If you won't change it... Hmm not very fair.
I preferred old tiers, but current ones feel so right when doing test pvps (like which cav gets killed first, which li flees last, how long will that tank hi hold..). Would be PERFECT to keep such freedom in private pvps (also, freedom from AP... come on, implement private pvps soon, with fame/min ap limits to prevent exploiting among noobs, current tiers aren't far form working as a private pvp base code!).

High tiers are impossible now without being arranged. I don't mind, I prefer vs'ing friends anyway =p But those who pvp less, can't find match at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pvp issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp issues   Pvp issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pvp issues
Page 1 of 1