Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youtube issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

Youtube issues Empty
PostSubject: Youtube issues   Youtube issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:54 am

When fullscreen, every so often, it appears that this feature blocks out the music from youtube, and also other sources, like several radioplayers (via the internet). Is anyone else experiencing this, or have any previous experiences with this?
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Youtube issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube issues   Youtube issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:08 am

Wave_Rida wrote:
When fullscreen, every so often, it appears that this feature blocks out the music from youtube, and also other sources, like several radioplayers (via the internet). Is anyone else experiencing this, or have any previous experiences with this?

Flash can get quite buggy when you have multiple tabs (each with flash) open in the same browser.

This works for me:
  • Firefox for Battle Conquest (both Everos & Olympus);
  • Chrome to play youtube videos, music, etc.
Since I separated Youtube videos from Battle Conquest in separate browsers, everything has gone much smoother.

Now I can have three flashes (two battle conquest, one youtube) running with no serious inteference.

Still have to reboot firefox every few hours due to flash bugs (firefox & flash together tend to have memory leaks).

I guess I'll take this opportunity to post another youtube video Cool

Note: Song starts at 33 seconds & is quite beautiful

Translation & Picture:
Back to top Go down
MegaManX

Youtube issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube issues   Youtube issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:02 pm

i dont have any issues playing full screen while using pandora or grooveshark. using firefox 26.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youtube issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube issues   Youtube issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube issues
Page 1 of 1