Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few issues I have seen

Go down 
+2
RuneSlayer
Glorfindel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

A few issues I have seen Empty
PostSubject: A few issues I have seen   A few issues I have seen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:33 pm

1. Sometimes building resources up does not take. - I increased my iron smelter to lvl 6, got a confirmation email, but no building level up.

2. Gold smelter max value less than stated value. - When you do the math on your % full you see that the gold max is much smaller than the stated value that is in line with the other resources.

3. On elf, missile unit description in barracks states masterwork weapon requirement to unlock. In research it says studded leather armor unlocks.

4. Very easy to mistakenly hit decrease building selector both in prompt box and in pop up selector. Most prompt boxes have a yes/no selector at bottom and people have the habit of selecting the no box, in this case it would decrease your building level. Probably a prompt to confirm the decrease would be helpful.

Just starting a thread that would help let others know what issues you have had mentioned so it reduces duplicate bug reports on the same item. I know how tough you guys have it. Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: A few issues I have seen   A few issues I have seen I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:03 am

First of all, thank you for taking the time to report these issues!

Secondly, congratz on achieving 2nd rank! The Elves are really showing the way.. Smile

Issues 1 and 2, we are already on them...

Issue 3 is just a wrong description as we changed the reqs. We will change it. Good eye!

Issue 4 is already in the ToDo list.. Wink

It is exactly why we are doing the closed beta in phases and with some of the mechanics disabled. It is easier that way to isolate the bugs and squish them...

Thanks Glorfindel!
Back to top Go down
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

PostSubject: Re: A few issues I have seen   A few issues I have seen I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:27 am

Yep, that's all part of the process. Having been a beta tester before on several projects, I know the routine. Smile Should I try to increase the iron smelter again, or wait for you to look at it first? I also ran into a combat bug late last night, that I reported. I think there is some issue with the terrain features and ghosting around them that leads to flanking when no flanking should occur.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: A few issues I have seen   A few issues I have seen I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 am

We believe we have resolved the issue with the wrong values... The fix should be added in today's patch.

You already have a private msg regarding the flanking issue.. Wink
Back to top Go down
the_real_prince

PostSubject: Re: A few issues I have seen   A few issues I have seen I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:14 am

Let me add a few bugs/improvements that I have noticed:

1. The various windows that open up in the game should be a bit lower in the screen so that they don't hide the resources. Especially in the market and in the info windows for upgrading, it is needed.
  2. In the manage your city window, it would be nice to have the currently being upgraded/downgraded building highlighted. sometimes, it is difficult to notice.
  3. On the armies window, placing the mouse over the hero slot would be nice to show the assigned hero's name.
  4. It would help us a lot if the region numbers where visible all the time on the world map. As it is now, if I see in the chat that region 38 is under attack, i have to place my mouse over each one and check if it is 38...
  5. I think that the retreat command in the battlefield does not always work... maybe there is a need for some clarification / help file for this...

That's all I have (for now mwahahahaha)! I have to say it's a nice game overall! Keep up!

PS: I tried to sign up here as "prince" (my bc username) but i got the message that there is already a "prince" user.... however i could not find him in the memberlist... maybe you want to also check that Wink
Back to top Go down
the_real_prince

PostSubject: Re: A few issues I have seen   A few issues I have seen I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:20 am

Oh i got an other one!
Maybe it would be wise to lower the number of undead that fight you in battles... I send two units (2 x 20) in battle, normal difficulty, and I am confronted by two undead units (2 x 30)... their units are 1 star, my units are 2 stars each, and yet i lose them all.... However, when i fight other types of "dark" enemies, I am confronted by usually 1 unit. That's a great difference and makes me lose my army even if I select the easiest difficulty! It's unfair!!!
Back to top Go down
the gunslinger

PostSubject: Re: A few issues I have seen   A few issues I have seen I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:42 am

We can go over stats. I thought the undead were supposed to be weaker per unit. I may be wrong. That being said the one thing I have noticed. On the far left of the map, the normal difficulty disappears under the map or something, so I never select it.
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: kreds   A few issues I have seen I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:28 pm

hi...a few players have asked me to ask you about buying gems...one in particular is having trouble buying gems through kongregate...there is some step requiring kreds? i am on armor and have had no problems like this...i would assume you guys want to make sure buying gems is easy and straightforward! Very Happy 

player is in usa and uses kongregate...anything else you need to know?

thanks.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: A few issues I have seen   A few issues I have seen I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:33 pm

kqlkql wrote:
hi...a few players have asked me to ask you about buying gems...one in particular is having trouble buying gems through kongregate...there is some step requiring kreds? i am on armor and have had no problems  like this...i would assume you guys want to make sure buying gems is easy and straightforward! Very Happy 

player is in usa and uses kongregate...anything else you need to know?

thanks.

He needs to purchase kreds on kongregate, then purchase the gems in-game using the kreds.

If he doesn't know how to purchase kreds, I can walk him through it.

If he already has kreds but still can't buy gems that is another matter.
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: kreds   A few issues I have seen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:05 am

thanks for your help..info has been forwarded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few issues I have seen   A few issues I have seen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few issues I have seen
Page 1 of 1