Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR

Go down 
+3
Fyrr
Stinkfinger
Dartolino
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartolino

Dartolino

Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR Empty
PostSubject: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 pm

4e20 BR

Join us, a internacional guild who wants to be strong and protect the realm from the darkness, here we accept everyone from anywhere and we want you to make you feel at home, because the darkness wont sleep and we need to join forces as brother and sister to defend our ground and pride.

RULES

1-Respect - cooperation - fun
2-Inactivity for 6 days without warning = kick

apply to our guild and lets have fun together.
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:26 pm

It's 4:20 somewhere, light up : P
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Dartolino wrote:
lets have fun together.
ah so cool, might be misunderstood Razz 

and i remember you from some pvps, dwarf... We'll meet again, I'm sure. You're not bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Dartolino

Dartolino

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:59 am

Fyrr wrote:
Dartolino wrote:
lets have fun together.
ah so cool, might be misunderstood Razz 

and i remember you from some pvps, dwarf... We'll meet again, I'm sure. You're not bad Smile
Thanks, i'm started playing just 5 days, i think i lost 2 times for you but i will win some day =]
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Stinkfinger wrote:
ah funny I had the same thought at first and thought the guild was about 4:20. Although I think it is just a weird name. Have to ask the guild leader why the name?
Back to top Go down
Dartolino

Dartolino

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Scaren wrote:
Stinkfinger wrote:
ah funny I had the same thought at first and thought the guild was about 4:20. Although I think it is just a weird name. Have to ask the guild leader why the name?
I create the guild at 4:20, so i named after it.... i was not smoking, not that i remember.
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:04 am

Dartolino wrote:
Scaren wrote:
Stinkfinger wrote:
I create the guild at 4:20, so i named after it.... i was not smoking, not that i remember.
HAHAHAHAH Musta been a great sessh Razz
Back to top Go down
Dartolino

Dartolino

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:15 am

anyone knows how bring back a guild?
i was on sessshhh and puff, i was leaving the guild to go darkside and i deleted the guild lol...
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:32 am

ah you died and became a skellie... Done. People don't go back from death to the same guilds.

Beautiful. I wonder what you ex-guildmates think of this.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: *poof*   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:40 am

Fyrr wrote:
ah you died and became a skellie... Done. People don't go back from death to the same guilds.

We've, on the cool blue light side, have been wondering what happened to Dartolino & 4e20 BR ...

Will find out shortly what the guildmates think, so far ... they were confused what happened to 'their' guild ...
Back to top Go down
Dartolino

Dartolino

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Joyce wrote:
Fyrr wrote:

We've, on the cool blue light side, have been wondering what happened to Dartolino & 4e20 BR ...

Will find out shortly what the guildmates think, so far ... they were confused what happened to 'their' guild ...
i'm very upset, i'm a fu** sh**, a really didnt want to finish the guild, well a really dont care what they think, can't be much better than what i thinking of my self, but i'm really sorry about this accident, hahhahahah a had given all my stuff to guild before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Nethack

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:21 am

Such is the price of turning to the dark side. Seductive at first, it will fool you and consume everything you were until there is nothing left but a miserable empty corpse for our warhammers to crush.
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Dartolino wrote:
anyone knows how bring back a guild?
i was on sessshhh and puff, i was leaving the guild to go darkside and i deleted the guild lol...
No wonder I see no recruiters for you guys anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR   Light Guild  ----  4e20 BR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Guild ---- 4e20 BR
Page 1 of 1