Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.

Go down 
+9
kuba_
Scaren
Williumwall
Kimialexis
Deadpool
Stinkfinger
Fyrr
RuneSlayer
Arion
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Arion

Arion

Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. Empty
PostSubject: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Greetings and Salutations,

Are you a new Light player looking for a guild? Do you desire too make new exciting friends? Do you wish to learn with and from experienced players? Do you wish to train beside and with other new people?Are you looking for a home where you can figure out game mechanics while developing your account? Are you already a pro? or merely looking for a stepping stone before joining an elite guild? Want to fight the Darkies?

Have questions? Not exactly sure yet where to find the correct answers? Join the Crimson Knights training/sub guild of the Crimson Kings

Contact a Leader or Recruiter to Sign up and Join today!

Kimialexis wrote:
Hey there, thanks for your interest in joining the Crimson Knights. I have a few questions I would like you to answer, if you would, there is no level of experience required or even level of fame. We just would like fun loving, chatty people with good attitudes who are active.

This guild shares leadership with those who earn it. So here goes:

1) What are you looking for in a Guild?
2) Why do you think the Crimson Knights is what your looking for?
3) How active are you, in terms of log ins and length of play?
4) What kind of experience do you have with other games of this kind?
5) What kind of leadership skills and positions have you held in the past inside of guilds in other games or in RL? (nothing personal mind you)

If you are successful and you do well in the guild you may even get the chance to join the exclusive #1 amazing guild Crimson Kings.

Thank you and I look forward to your answers.

Kimi
^_^

• Kimialexis
  • Stinkfinger
  • Blamer49
  • Cahan

Last edited by Arion on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:59 am

RuneSlayer APPROVES this msg! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:12 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
RuneSlayer APPROVES this msg! cheers 

LOL, so unfair. And hoarding all forum category for the two of you, lighties Rolling Eyes 

(i now wonder if Rune is in CK)

Arion wrote:
Want to fight the Darkies?

organize some pvp tournament vs me Razz
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:19 am

Well Fyrr...where is YOUR promotional video? Wink
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Dope : ) Love Starship Troopers
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:38 pm

If you were a chick I'd make hot sweet love to you Arion. That Starship Troopers video, stroke of genius.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:58 am

Deadpool wrote:
If you were a chick I'd make hot sweet love to you Arion. That Starship Troopers video, stroke of genius.

Well the video is nice, but such reaction? Very Happy 

I'm more and more convinced that the lighties should stick to their CK forum with some of their... intentions. Suspect  (would be no chance for me to interrupt, lol).

Ahem, DP, you owe me a pvp (with some chance of a rape, if we're on such a subject).

As for my videos... For fallen? Nah. Promo about pvps vs me? Maybe someday Razz
Back to top Go down
Kimialexis

Kimialexis

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:37 am

Wow, you have done an amazing job on this. I love it.

^_^
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Nice I am prowed to be your ally krimson kings Smile
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm

My favorite part of this video is the beginning when the one elf archer is running away.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:50 am

I very very like this video Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:02 am

Stinkfinger wrote:

Very good video! Congratulations to Crimson Kings!
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:12 pm

All Arion and Zep. *bows down to the Wizard and (i havent got a nick for Arion) Arion Smile
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:40 am

Runeslayer I have a heart full and sad question Sad why do you only reply to ck's recruitment? Sad. Not trying to put you on the spot just want to know Smile Sad
Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 am

Did you make a promotional video(s) for your guild yet?
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:19 am

yes before stink made his -_-
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

this thread is really bothering me because obviously everyone is not on board with the units fleeing through units. Devs please respond to this post. This is a very imporant thing that needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:39 am

Scaren wrote:
this thread is really bothering me because obviously everyone is not on board with the units fleeing through units. Devs please respond to this post. This is a very imporant thing that needs to be fixed.
I think you meant to post in another thread.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 am

Hegorn wrote:
Scaren wrote:

yep your right Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:58 am

Scaren wrote:

Hegorn wrote:

An upset ork runs around, ranting, not paying attention where he is. "The creators of this world...oh, how I would love to tell them...grrr"

Suddenly the ork stops and looks up confused. Battle-worn men sitting around fires, dwarfs forging and repairing weapons and elves training battle formations whereever the ork looks. Then everything goes silent, both sides staring at each other, trying to figure out what happened. Is this ork the scout for a nearing attack?

"I think this is not my camp!", with that thought the orks steps backwards and slowly starts to walk away...

To be continued! Wink
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:33 am

Zara wrote:
Scaren wrote:

Hegorn wrote:

An upset ork runs around, ranting, not paying attention where he is. "The creators of this world...oh, how I would love to tell them...grrr"

Suddenly the ork stops and looks up confused. Battle-worn men sitting around fires, dwarfs forging and repairing weapons and elves training battle formations whereever the ork looks. Then everything goes silent, both sides staring at each other, trying to figure out what happened. Is this ork the scout for a nearing attack?

"I think this is not my camp!", with that thought the orks steps backwards and slowly starts to walk away...

To be continued! Wink

Wow Zara very well written now i'm eager for the next part of it Smile hopefully while being chased my Orcs/Uruk-Hai rush to my aid Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Williumwall wrote:
yes before stink made his -_-

I wish i could take credit but it was Zephyr who made it : )
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Really it was really good XD
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:13 am

Arion wrote:
Greetings and Salutations,

Are you a new Light player looking for a guild? Do you desire too make new exciting friends? Do you wish to learn with and from experienced players? Do you wish to train beside and with other new people?Are you looking for a home where you can figure out game mechanics while developing your account? Are you already a pro? or merely looking for a stepping stone before joining an elite guild? Want to fight the Darkies?

Have questions? Not exactly sure yet where to find the correct answers? Join the Crimson Knights training/sub guild of the Crimson Kings

Contact a Leader or Recruiter to Sign up and Join today!

Kimialexis wrote:
Hey there, thanks for your interest in joining the Crimson Knights. I have a few questions I would like you to answer, if you would, there is no level of experience required or even level of fame. We just would like fun loving, chatty people with good attitudes who are active.

This guild shares leadership with those who earn it. So here goes:

1) What are you looking for in a Guild?
2) Why do you think the Crimson Knights is what your looking for?
3) How active are you, in terms of log ins and length of play?

What video is that? I feel like its in a movie I watched before. Question 
4) What kind of experience do you have with other games of this kind?
5) What kind of leadership skills and positions have you held in the past inside of guilds in other games or in RL? (nothing personal mind you)

If you are successful and you do well in the guild you may even get the chance to join the exclusive #1 amazing guild Crimson Kings.

Thank you and I look forward to your answers.

Kimi
^_^

• Kimialexis
  • Stinkfinger
  • Blamer49
  • Cahan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.   Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Guild: "Crimson Knights" is recruiting new members.
Page 1 of 1