Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light guild Avengers Recruiting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Williumwall

Williumwall

Light guild Avengers Recruiting  Empty
PostSubject: Light guild Avengers Recruiting    Light guild Avengers Recruiting  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Hey are you looking for a guild? then  I know the right place for you apply to Avengers  we have all the timgs  you need

What are the advantages of Avengers?

not much right now  but when Guild warfare comes around we will be able to have many nice areas.

who are our enimmies?
our enimmies are the dark fraction

how do I sign up?

click on the little  blue flag   and scroll over to  Avengers Smile

RULES!

same as the games accept No spammers or cheaters allowed and you must  play the game not  just  sit around upgrading things!

Hope  you can apply   to us  because every member counts!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Light guild Avengers Recruiting    Light guild Avengers Recruiting  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Yeah I saw Lurtz in there Smile
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Light guild Avengers Recruiting    Light guild Avengers Recruiting  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:47 am

Yes Smile monkey pig he eats humans babies for breakfast like I eat goblins Smile
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Light guild Avengers Recruiting    Light guild Avengers Recruiting  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:15 am

Light guild Avengers Recruiting  The-Avengers-Logo-Wallpaper
our flag  Smile
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

PostSubject: Re: Light guild Avengers Recruiting    Light guild Avengers Recruiting  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 am

10/10 would buy. Wink BTW, faction, not fraction. a faction is a part of an organization, which is teamed up with itself; eg, light faction vs dark faction as the parts of the BC community. a fraction is a part of a whole; eg one half (1/2) of the BC community have chosen dark side, and one third (1/3) have chosen to play as Elves. Yes, I saw Lurtz too... Lurtz, the proof that Uruk Hai could actually be effective fighters, given training. Very Happy he always was my favorite Uruk.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Light guild Avengers Recruiting    Light guild Avengers Recruiting  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:55 am

Realf Lantow wrote:
10/10 would buy. Wink BTW, faction, not fraction. a faction is a part of an organization, which is teamed up with itself; eg, light faction vs dark faction as the parts of the BC community.  a fraction is a part of a whole; eg one half (1/2) of the BC community have chosen dark side, and one third (1/3) have chosen to play as Elves.  Yes, I saw Lurtz too... Lurtz, the proof that Uruk Hai could actually be effective fighters, given training. :Dhe always was my favorite Uruk.

Of couse he is everyone's favorite orc Smile I hope they implement my idea of renaming heroes whenever you want.
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: Light guild Avengers Recruiting    Light guild Avengers Recruiting  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Not bad Will afro 
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Light guild Avengers Recruiting    Light guild Avengers Recruiting  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:55 am

Thank everyone for your support:) rendeer cherry farao monkey cat pig alien sunny albino elephant flower geek 
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Light guild Avengers Recruiting    Light guild Avengers Recruiting  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:50 am

Scaren wrote:
Yeah I saw Lurtz in there Smile

Ha he was going to kill a baby XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light guild Avengers Recruiting    Light guild Avengers Recruiting  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light guild Avengers Recruiting
Page 1 of 1