Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Guild: Prism

Go down 
+7
THAN0S
Williumwall
Tibr
Realf Lantow
Scaren
Stinkfinger
Pearl
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Light Guild: Prism Empty
PostSubject: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:03 am

The newbie guild Prism is now fighting for the light side!

Being a newbie guild we are not sure of our destiny yet (other than to help conquer the dark capital!).

Until guild bonuses go live, we will see how we grow -- when they go live, we will consider either a merger, or to forge our own path --- but either way, we will help the light forces gain the upper hand Smile

Joyce.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: A month & a half later ...   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:44 pm

A month & a half later ...

Light Guild: Prism -Qc7BDT79iAxqQkY2qSINTz9x8Knd6gQrWhgiDEi2YIUdmYNrHY36Lcm9WL8H1_0YEqGBP4pJRSA2Zqh0v3sG1NcueVn1Zkox1ue-tpzzCmzChLzz7QMFJvoEQ

Prism has grown & now has 111,111 fame Smile

NOTE: Actual fame on September 13th, 2013, 01:32:09 server time

(obviously Prism's in game fame will be higher than 111,111 once you read this)

Link to full picture
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:28 pm

yes! join the guild that drops littles piles of cp poo all over light side!
(P.S. For the crayon-eaters this is sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Joyce you account for almost a 1/3 of your guilds cp's. Impressive but shows that your guild members are lazy in battle.
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Scaren wrote:
Joyce you account for almost a 1/3 of your guilds cp's. Impressive but shows that your guild members are lazy in battle.
More like, it shows that not EVERY guild is full of players who can gain 75 CPs a fight. O.o

In fame alone (not by CP count, but I reckon it's about the same ratio) the top ten members of The Radiant have significantly more than 1/2 of the guild's total; Crimson Knights too has this imbalance, even worse in fact, albeit because about 10 of the top Crimson Kings members randomly switched to Crimson Knights.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:13 am

nothing random about it Razz
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:06 am

Joyce I like how your guild and you show if you pay you would be on top Razz

because it is impossible to grow from 2k to 17k over night and a guild tp go lvl 7-lvl 10 in 1 day with out paying
Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:46 am

Nothing wrong with dropping a grand here or there to the Dev's. Makes sure they feel like working when they and their families have food to eat and a place to sleep.

Thank you, Joyce, and the rest of the contributing members (including myself) who have made BC a possibility!
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:10 am

Williumwall wrote:
Joyce I like how your guild and you show if you pay you would be on top Razz

because it is impossible to  grow from 2k to 17k over night and a guild tp go lvl 7-lvl 10 in  1 day with out paying
Its nothing wrong to pay for the game and lvl from lvl 7 to 10 without crystals its possible but very hard to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:05 pm

not saying paying is bad it is a good thing just saying Prism would nto be lvl 10 with out paying Razz
Back to top Go down
nathor

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Williumwall wrote:
not saying paying is bad it is a good thing just saying Prism would nto be lvl 10  with out paying Razz
i am ok with gemming up the guild, but the devs better keep those speed ups of buildings expensive, else joyce would be number one on ranking too. apart from that, i am glad some players manage to contribute so much for the game.

Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:28 am

Don't worry Nathor, Joyce has already gone from the 250's to the top 50 in only a couple of weeks. Soon enough she will be paying for the first spot!
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:43 pm

To be fair, she's put in quite a lot of CP too, which shows a high level of activeness.

So its not like shes sitting on her ass.

Rank doesn't really mean much right now anyway. Fame isn't really a good measure of anything. So until they bring in a multi-rank system (for CP & MvP's), who really cares? Smile
Back to top Go down
nathor

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:55 am

THAN0S wrote:
Don't worry Nathor, Joyce has already gone from the 250's to the top 50 in only a couple of weeks. Soon enough she will be paying for the first spot!
she can, but by my calculation for she to reach number 1 she needs to have around 2 months of developing that she needs to catch up to, that is 84000 gems worth of 5 hours speed ups... that is a lot of gems... around 700 $ worth of gems!
Back to top Go down
nathor

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:58 am

XViper wrote:
To be fair, she's put in quite a lot of CP too, which shows a high level of activeness.

Rank doesn't really mean much right now anyway. Fame isn't really a good measure of anything. So until they bring in a multi-rank system (for CP & MvP's), who really cares? Smile
yep, the ranking based on fame only is a bit crappy and hardly represents the strength of the player... i find funny how some players like mica and est remain in the top 10 while their CP's are so low.
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:23 pm

nathor wrote:
XViper wrote:

yep, the ranking based on fame only is a bit crappy and hardly represents the strength of the player... i find funny how some players like mica and est remain in the top 10 while their CP's are so low.
Would be cool if CP could also switch up where you are ranked. Not add fame, just rank switching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Guild: Prism   Light Guild: Prism I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Guild: Prism
Page 1 of 1