Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism

Go down 
+9
Ektoplasma
Pearl
Wave_Rida
fuffel
Johntheright
Ala
XViper
Crawl138
Spyder
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spyder

Spyder

Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism Empty
PostSubject: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Publicizing Issues with Joyce -

Many people are wondering what's going on between Prism, Joyce, and Mystic Valor. I'd like to clear the air with some chat logs and various screenshots of events. I'm sure others have their own screenshots to present. Feel free to do so below.

In Faction chat, following a discussion between Joyce and Crawl involving humility, semantics and lots of fighting, this happened:
Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism Joyce110
Personally, I’m not about to let her harass one of our members inside of Mystic Valor’s private chat room. She came in demanding that I take action against a member of ours who had done nothing wrong, in our eyes, in the first place. It’s our sanctuary. Not a place for her to dig in with her political fertilizer.

After having booted her from my private chat, Joyce goes into Faction chat and continues her tirade. Seen here:
Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism 2mfyqgg
Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism 2ebssb9
Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism W0mccj
Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism 2mrf6ls
Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism S2aao5

The next day comes, and as promised, I message Joyce so that we're able to talk through whatever issues she had, hoping all parties had cooled down a bit.

See December 16 section in following google document:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxJH1QI3mYiMR05WZ0J5MmRaMFE/edit?usp=sharing

I thought all had been fixed. I come online December 17 to see (see that section^^^)

Joyce brings up a discussion on #60, which is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxJH1QI3mYiMb3pHOXNRb0tQR1E/edit?usp=sharing

I invite you to make your own opinion about what happened and is happening between Joyce and Mystic Valor. Joyce may upload and reference any and all figures/images/discussions that she thinks may be useful to this discussion.

I'm done trying to figure out everyone's problems. I'm here to play a game, and Joyce is in my way of that.

Thank you for your time.
~Spyder
Back to top Go down
Crawl138

Crawl138

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Today, 12/17 she attacked me out of the blind in faction chat, I responded by telling I was sick of her childish games and I muted her, she continued on a triad of nonensense with flub, I unmuted her and tried to bury this ugly hatchet once and for all and this is the response I was given:

https://imgur.com/a/U0rY4

I will make this clear right now, I will NOT be harassed and bullied by a tyrant. I muted this person and I tried to move on. Even AFTER I muted them, they raged and raged in the faction chat. I cannot deal with this, I refuse to deal with this. I have muted them and they will stay muted but they continue to attack me in faction.
I am asking, at this point for the community to police their own, regardless of political alliances, or anything else. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!! Plain and simple. This does more damage to the cause of the light side then all the darkies combined.
At the same time, I WILL NOT capitulate to a person who acts this way. I will not respond to ANY of their attacks via this forum, nor will I react to what is their obvious trolling or just plain whatever it is. But if it does not stop then either the developers or some sort of moderating influence needs to make this stop. It is not fair to me, to come log into my favorite game, and have to deal with someone having a go at me for no reason and It's not fair to any of us to have to listen to it on faction.

Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism Keyboard-smash-o

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Ala

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 am

I don't find anything anywhere here which would show that Joyce has done anything wrong.
On the other hand, I do hope Joyce is okay with you showing all of this publicly.

Btw, apologies doesn't work like, "hey, I apologized, so you do have to act like -this and this-"
If somebody doesn't want to accept your apologies, that he/she is free to do. Apologies shouldn't force anybody to act somehow. And probably she thought your apology wasn't entirely sincere. Or whatever, that's just a guess, she knows that better, I just wanted to say something about apologies generally.

You Crawl on the other hand are funny of playing the adult. I remember when you muted me (isn't muting a not entirely mature way of problem solving anyways?)
You whined in trade chat why somebody has bidden on an armor frag (or was it a whole item, not sure) with 7500 gold, when you had bidden on that one only with 2000 gold.
When I tried to explain to you (a newbie for sure, no offence), how bids work and what price really means, you were just furious why I can't understand your concept of why the other bidder should have acted differently and muted me as I am a "moron". Instead of actually listen and learn something...

Sorry I am interfering with lightie business, but battles don't work for me now, should probably make a bug post about that one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crawl138

Crawl138

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:11 am

Ala wrote:
I don't find anything anywhere here which would show that Joyce has done anything wrong.
On the other hand, I do hope Joyce is okay with you showing all of this publicly.

Btw, apologies doesn't work like, "hey, I apologized, so you do have to act like -this and this-"
If somebody doesn't want to accept your apologies, that he/she is free to do. Apologies shouldn't force anybody to act somehow. And probably she thought your apology wasn't entirely sincere. Or whatever, that's just a guess, she knows that better, I just wanted to say something about apologies generally.

You Crawl on the other hand are funny of playing the adult. I remember when you muted me (isn't muting a not entirely mature way of problem solving anyways?)
You whined in trade chat why somebody has bidden on an armor frag (or was it a whole item, not sure) with 7500 gold, when you had bidden on that one only with 2000 gold.
When I tried to explain to you (a newbie for sure, no offence), how bids work and what price really means, you were just furious why I can't understand your concept of why the other bidder should have acted differently and muted me as I am a "moron". Instead of actually listen and learn something...

Sorry I am interfering with lightie business, but battles don't work for me now, should probably make a bug post about that one Very Happy

Seems to me I had a pretty good reason to mute you then. Trolling, which is what you were doing, is something I will mute for. Also you don't know the back history here, you are not in our faction chat to see this person have a go at person after person, you are on the dark side faction doing whatever it is darkies do. I have done absolutely nothing to deserve the assaults on me. But that's beyond the fact, me muting you isn't what the problem is here so let's stick to what is. Seems to me you just wanted to take a shot at me for muting you. Lets stick to what the problem is here and not turn this into a flame war over old news. The problem, is pretty clearly stated above, and it needs to be dealt with, by mods or devs, I don't care, but I am sick of being bullied by this person at every turn.
Back to top Go down
Ala

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:23 am

I can't reply to stuff which isn't here. I can reply to stuff which is here. So i did, though I am a darkie.

No, I wasn't trolling with you back then, just wanted to teach you, or explain to you, or show you something. Which you misinterpreted seriously unfortunately.
If I was trolling, I probably wouldn't have explained to you anything, would I? But it was really about you not understanding a concept of the game and calling two other players a "moron" for it.

So yea, it is another subject. Still, it shows me how stuff could have really worked there in lightie chat with you.
Back to top Go down
Crawl138

Crawl138

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:27 am

Ala wrote:
I can't reply to stuff which isn't here. I can reply to stuff which is here. So i did, though I am a darkie.

No, I wasn't trolling with you back then, just wanted to teach you, or explain to you, or show you something. Which you misinterpreted seriously unfortunately.
If I was trolling, I probably wouldn't have explained to you anything, would I? But it was really about you not understanding a concept of the game and calling two other players a "moron" for it.

So yea, it is another subject. Still, it shows me how stuff could have really worked there in lightie chat with you.

Alright dude, lets try to stay on the subject here. I don't need you to start a god damn flame war over something that happened forever ago. This is not the forum for that, this is the forum for the abuse of one person constantly over another. You wanna take this up with me you can do it in pms or something Because this sure isn't the place for it.
Back to top Go down
Ala

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:32 am

Then please show me where you were clearly abused by Joyce. Without a good reason.

(and no, I don't want to PM with you, it's really your problem what i mentioned. I don't care, I talked about this only to show your "maturity".)
Back to top Go down
Crawl138

Crawl138

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:35 am

Ala wrote:
Then please show me where you were clearly abused by Joyce. Without a good reason.

(and no, I don't want to PM with you, it's really your problem what i mentioned. I don't care, I talked about this only to show your "maturity".)

Ok dude, I remember EXACTLY why I muted you. I'm done arguing with you too since you can't keep this topic on subject.
Back to top Go down
Ala

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 am

I kept the topic. You linked chats where you were stated as the adult one and Joyce as the problematic one. It was just funny.

Still, please do show where you were bullied. I am curious, Joyce just doesn't seem to be that vicious. Lol
Back to top Go down
Crawl138

Crawl138

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:54 am

Ala wrote:
I kept the topic. You linked chats where you were stated as the adult one and Joyce as the problematic one. It was just funny.

Still, please do show where you were bullied. I am curious, Joyce just doesn't seem to be that vicious. Lol

This was settled in PMs between me and you ty for that, I'm actually done posting here. Lately I have been very ill, spent almost a week in the hospital recently actually, and this whole thing is not helping it any. I want to be able to relax when I log into games, not be slamming my head into desk mad or frustrated that one obviously mental ill person will attack me over and over and over again. This is not fair to me or anyone else, and I am right here and now asking the developers to please institute moderators in the chat who have no political affiliations or for action to be taken by the community. You have all witnessed this (On the light side ofc) and seen how people are treated. Regardless of whos allies with whos, these actions should not and can not be tolerated by any member of our community against another. We should all be ashamed of ourselves for letting this happen this long, instead we have all turned our heads and ignored them because they build us walls or we just don't wanna deal with it. We need to settle this right here and now.

I am, as of right now, issuing a challenge to this community to stand up and do the right thing. This needs to end. No more abuse to other members of our faction, no more bullying, trolling, harassment of any kind to our faction (Or others), we need to unite as a faction and fight against the real enemy here (Sorry darkies), and not against each other. We can only do this by standing as one and fighting as one. Not insulting each other over and over and over for no reason. This gains us nothing and gives the enemy everything. Let's unit and win the game.

Note: I am done posting here. I cannot and will not have this stress in my life anymore. My health cannot take having this person insult me anymore, I just want to see us all unite and win the damn game. Is that so bloody much to ask for?
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:00 am

Crawl138 wrote:
I am right here and now asking the developers to please institute moderators in the chat who have no political affiliations or for action to be taken by the community. You have all witnessed this (On the light side ofc) and seen how people are treated. Regardless of whos allies with whos, these actions should not and can not be tolerated by any member of our community against another. We should all be ashamed of ourselves for letting this happen this long, instead we have all turned our heads and ignored them because they build us walls or we just don't wanna deal with it.

We need to settle this right here and now.I am, as of right now, issuing a challenge to this community to stand up and do the right thing. This needs to end. No more abuse to other members of our faction, no more bullying, trolling, harassment of any kind to our faction (Or others), we need to unite as a faction and fight against the real enemy here (Sorry darkies), and not against each other. We can only do this by standing as one and fighting as one. Not insulting each other over and over and over for no reason. This gains us nothing and gives the enemy everything. Let's unit and win the game.

I will only say this on this occasion : I would most certainly welcome the application of the above quote, when it comes to the repeated verbally aggressive and intimidating way in which MV apparently is used to utter itself. This goes for a number of members as well as a number of leaders themselves. I will only recall how at least 3 (!!!) of them got on to 1 other junior member of the community last Friday. Apparently, MV considers itself and/or individual members rather easily ''attacked'', ''provoked'' and ''harassed''.
Back to top Go down
fuffel

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:55 am

lol!

Last edited by fuffel on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:11 am

Johntheright wrote:
Crawl138 wrote:
I am right here and now asking the developers to please institute moderators in the chat who have no political affiliations or for action to be taken by the community. You have all witnessed this (On the light side ofc) and seen how people are treated. Regardless of whos allies with whos, these actions should not and can not be tolerated by any member of our community against another. We should all be ashamed of ourselves for letting this happen this long, instead we have all turned our heads and ignored them because they build us walls or we just don't wanna deal with it.

We need to settle this right here and now.I am, as of right now, issuing a challenge to this community to stand up and do the right thing. This needs to end. No more abuse to other members of our faction, no more bullying, trolling, harassment of any kind to our faction (Or others), we need to unite as a faction and fight against the real enemy here (Sorry darkies), and not against each other. We can only do this by standing as one and fighting as one. Not insulting each other over and over and over for no reason. This gains us nothing and gives the enemy everything. Let's unit and win the game.

I will only say this on this occasion : I would most certainly welcome the application of the above quote, when it comes to the repeated verbally aggressive and intimidating way in which MV apparently is used to utter itself. This goes for a number of members as well as a number of leaders themselves. I will only recall how at least 3 (!!!)  of them got on to 1 other junior member of the community last Friday. Apparently, MV considers itself and/or individual members rather easily ''attacked'', ''provoked'' and ''harassed''.

We can do that, lets all start accusations!
I saw joyce doing....
However, what do you want to achieve with that john? must be nothing but hatred and/or a even furtherly disrupted relation between MV and prism, because that is all you wil achieve if we follow the example set above. There is no time for finger jabbing at eachother.

We can make two choices here:
1. keep on going with the current behaviour regarding both sides, including smack talk and (false) accusations.
2. We stop the talking, both of us, about the other. Not in faction global or trade chats, nor in the forums, excluding 1 thread. Not this current thread but a new one, and we close this thread, since dark has proven that they cannot add anything sensible (ala), nor need to be in this discusion at all.

The idea for the new thread: we open it in PRISM guild hall, since its devoted to light talk, if joyce agrees on this. From there, we work towards the most important thing: the future (relations/plans) between us. NOT THE PAST.
no need to start about who did what, no need to point fingers, because we can keep on going in that case with no positive result in the end.

FIRST look to what we are going to do, how we are going to continue, after that, when we are able to function, we can consider digging up the past, to resolve old issues, before they become vendetta's.

If we want to have this plan work, we will have to act accordingly throughout the entire process, as crawl proposed.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:31 am

Wave_Rida wrote:
must be nothing but hatred.

That is an accusation, Wave_Rida, and a false one.  Please follow your own advice.

Two more things:

1. You are certainly welcome to start a new thread;
  2. Ala has been extremely constructive.  Thanks, Ala.
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:56 am

Joy wrote:

Two more things:

Agreed. But I take it that both sides will be allowed to express themselves when it comes to a future relationship between the 2 guilds (whatever may be the outcome). And also, what it takes to be a positive contribution to the BC-Light-side-community and stay that way.

Also, I would like to say : let's keep this open and transparent so everyone may see and react on it. If not, why on the forums, anyway ?

Last edited by Johntheright on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ala

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:58 am

Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism Confus11

Confused!
Back to top Go down
Ektoplasma

Ektoplasma

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:33 am

Rejoyce, for the corgi folk has finally arrived to once again stand by their elvish brethren! Let this petty strife between East and West be buried and unite the tribes against the foul-mouthed evil that has come from the North!

Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism Tumblr_migw2kGiiw1r2p31ho1_400
Back to top Go down
turtle

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Please don't let this offend anyone but as I see it Joyce is being the mature one here. She is not going around accusing people. From experience I know that Joyce is very mature, but will not back down from what she believes in. So I suggest everyone should drop this and move on with their lives.
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Honestly all I get from this thread is:

1) There is no hard evidence of Joyce harassing crawl before the incident of being kicked.
2) Players in guilds are not allowed to make rude jokes or troll just for fun.
3) If a player in a guild does something bad, then the whole guild is punished.
4) Lighties make too much drama out of nothing.

***Seriously, this is a game and its made to have fun. Everything people say doesn't have to be serious. There is a mute function if you don't like a player and move on. Don't talk trash about a player or his guild because NO ONE wants to hear about it. We Don't Care!!!***
Back to top Go down
irishimc

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:36 pm

If you all were as good at taking Hexes as you are at shouting at one another we would've lost a long time ago. That said, this has been thoroughly entertaining....please continue.

- Sincerely

Dark Faction
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:10 pm

irishimc wrote:
If you all were as good at taking Hexes as you are at shouting at one another we would've lost a long time ago.  That said, this has been thoroughly entertaining....please continue.

- Sincerely

Dark Faction

How I hate agreeing with Dark players >_>
Back to top Go down
Crawl138

Crawl138

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Joy wrote:
Wave_Rida wrote:

That is an accusation, Wave_Rida, and a false one.  Please follow your own advice.

Two more things:

I said I wouldn't check this back out again because of the stress but I did it anyways.
People amaze me. You send me msgs telling me just to ignore joyce in the dozens. They all ironically say the same thing: You can't reason with crazy, yet when it's brought out in the open nobody says a word out of fear of having to deal with it next. Well, I'm taking their advice. I tried to settle it, I tried apologizing for whatever slight this person thinks they endured, I tried reasoning, I tried just about everything else under the sun so I'm just gonna take the repeated advice of everyone and just ignore this tyrant and everything they have to say and not deal with crazy! Easier for everyone and especially easier for me! So, that settles that.

Note: I don't feel like hearing anymore of this nonsense, You wanna rail at someone, don't be doing it at my guildies Joyce, you do it to me on kong chat so I can mute you and forget you there too. Makes it easier for everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:09 am

Crawl138 wrote:
Joy wrote:
Wave_Rida wrote:

Two more things:

I said I wouldn't check this back out again because of the stress but I did it anyways.
People amaze me. You send me msgs telling me just to ignore joyce in the dozens. They all ironically say the same thing: You can't reason with crazy, yet when it's brought out in the open nobody says a word out of fear of having to deal with it next. Well, I'm taking their advice. I tried to settle it, I tried apologizing for whatever slight this person thinks they endured, I tried reasoning, I tried just about everything else under the sun so I'm just gonna take the repeated advice of everyone and just ignore this tyrant and everything they have to say and not deal with crazy! Easier for everyone and especially easier for me! So, that settles that.

Note: I don't feel like hearing anymore of this nonsense, You wanna rail at someone, don't be doing it at my guildies Joyce, you do it to me on kong chat so I can mute you and forget you there too. Makes it easier for everyone involved.

As you said, you cannot negiotiate with crazy, you can only make pacts with the devil. ours is communicating with joyce, so joyce ends up on the other faction. Problem solved for us.
Back to top Go down
Crawl138

Crawl138

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:34 pm

It's not solved for everyone else though wavey. She's already back to her old ways with everyone else. Just means we don't have to deal with any of it. Thank god.

As a interesting side note: I actually became friends with Ala out of all this! lol! So there is that good that came out of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism   Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Side Issues - Mystic Valor adv. Joyce and Prism
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next