Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyder

Spyder

Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Welcome to Mystic Valor
(A Battle Conquest Alliance)

Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance Fotofl10

History:

Founded by AnduinX, Spyder and Wave_Rida on November 13, 2013, Mystic Valor is intended to be a powerful group of competent players. We created this alliance in hopes of creating a dominant, respectable alliance within the Battle Conquest community.

Code of Mystic Valor (Rules):

• We are Mystic Valor
  • Mystic Valor operates as a group
  • We represent Mystic Valor, and our actions speak louder than words
  • If an alliance member needs help, help will be provided
  • We are respectful and courteous to fellow group members
  • Traitors will be exiled and dealt with accordingly
  • We do not compromise ourselves or our allies
  • We do not spam our thread
  • We do not script, or hack, or use anything to alter the game to our advantage
  • We are Mystic Valor, and we will thrive

Membership Requirements:

• Capable of at least Tier 1 PvP battles
  • Ability to contribute to a thriving alliance
  • Mature
  • Able to function with other players seamlessly
  • Daily Activity
  • A thirst for blood

If you believe that you meet these requirements, please fill out our member application! (See below)

Alliance Application:

My Battle Conquest name is ______. I play on ________ website. I have ______ fame points. I am interested in joining because ________. I am friends with/referred by/a new player ______________....

~Spyder

Last edited by Spyder on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Member List:

Leaders/Diplomats:

AnduinX
Spyd3r
Itswave

Treasurers:

JustinM2

Recruiters:

DarthGolco
Dragonologist

Generals:

Ajar
Clambam
Ctik
Mrmean
Mrg1324
ysosad
Zmokito
[21 of 40 Members Currently]

Last edited by Spyder on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Alliance Affiliations:

• The Guardians
  • Prism
  • The Radiant

Last edited by Spyder on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Welcome to the game, and good luck in your endeavours. Smile

From what I have experienced so far; you are a good bunch of guys.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:35 pm

XViper wrote:
Welcome to the game, and good luck in your endeavours. Smile

From what I have experienced so far; you are a good bunch of guys.
Thanks, Viper. I appreciate all of the help that you have given us as we've been figuring the game out. Your last message is under consideration from within. Seeing as I am not the only 'leader', I am unable to make decisions on my own. Give us a few days to make a decision Smile

Edit: I take that back. Everyone loves you and appreciates everything you've done.

Mystic Valor would like to welcome our first ally: The Guardians!

Last edited by Spyder on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:02 am

Good to see we set up a thread on here, nice work spy! And ofcourse, great to see we found our first allies.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Got this application earlier. Really nice guy. I vote that we let him in. I know it's kind of a "strength in numbers" attitude here in BC.

My Battle Conquest name is Combest. I play on Armorgames.com website. I have almost 2000 give or take fame points. I am interested in joining because I can relate to the values this guild upholds. I am friends with/referred by/a new player - Arrownage and I cooped and I liked his strategy, when i looked up MV I realized I can fit in in this guild and can help the guild accomplish it's goals.

I will apply in 2 days, 2 hours, hope you can accept.

Thank you,
C.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:40 pm

I'll vouch for Combest.
Good bloke. Mature and respectful.

A valuable addition Smile
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:43 pm

XViper wrote:
I'll vouch for Combest.
Good bloke. Mature and respectful.

A valuable addition Smile
+1
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Thanks for your input, Joyce and Viper.

Small note: I've updated the picture and changed "Aura" to "Valor". Not sure why I kept calling us Mystic Aura...

Much more important note: Members of Mystic Valor - We are new comers to this. While we have been very competent players in our previous games, we still have a lot to learn. A lot of our members are hot headed and juggernaut-ish. I'm guilty of both; however, we need to understand that there are established forces in this game.

I received reports earlier of members of ours being rude to players in-game and in Kongregate chat. This is something that cannot and will not happen again. I shouldn't have to quote our rules, but we need to keep in mind that our actions speak loud. Let's keep the offensive behavior down.

Thanks guys.

~Spyder

Last edited by Spyder on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:39 pm

I do apologize for the double post, but it seems as if an issue needs to be addressed. Some players and guilds, who will not be named, do not seem to understand our Guild Description. Here it is for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about:

"Comes now, the steadfast and worthy group of Kongregate players previously from Backyard Monsters, and most recently, Galaxy Life. We have no intentions of playing "nice" in Battle Conquest. The zones are ours for the reaping. This is your warning.

'Prey on the weak, and you will survive,
Prey on the strong, and you will live'"

I often underestimate the stupidity of our civilization; however, this description is not saying "We're going to attack The Light's hexes!"

Ever heard the phrase "You know what happens when you assume?" Let's leave it at that.

~Spyder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance   Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Valor - A Kongregate Alliance
Page 1 of 1