Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Background ads on Kongregate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tops

Background ads on Kongregate Empty
PostSubject: Background ads on Kongregate   Background ads on Kongregate I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Most BC players play on Kongregate, and it's a fairly large site. It's easy to play right in-site, making it an ideal place to advertise.

I'm not sure what the budget for BC is, but Kongregate might be willing to work out a deal since BC has made them money on ad revenue and kreds, and will continue to do so as it grows. One of those full-page background ads ran for a while would be a great way to get a lot of new players into the game, if a decent graphic designer made it.

Heck, if it really comes down to it you could try and run a gem sale or something where all profits go towards the ad, I'm sure plenty of players would love to chip in towards growing the game.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Background ads on Kongregate   Background ads on Kongregate I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Also, if this improves BC's popularity some, it might be enough to get it on the front page of one of the category tags, which would help a lot with getting more people to play as they browse categories.
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Background ads on Kongregate   Background ads on Kongregate I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Great idea. I will definitely buy gems to support adds on Kong. Also some Kong players(like me) go around Kong games and recruit some new blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background ads on Kongregate   Background ads on Kongregate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background ads on Kongregate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: