Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion: Titles

Go down 
+2
Scaren
Pearl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Suggestion: Titles Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Titles   Suggestion: Titles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:47 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
So be gentle!
So this made me think ...

Some of us are being very gentle, & kind to the newbies, helping train them ...

So can we earn titles, as in 'Joyce the Gentle' or 'Joyce the Silly'.

Suggestion:

1. A list of titles is available to pick from (this could vary from week to week; some titles being only available on a limited basis)
  2. Each active player, can vote for another player & a title they can get (from the provided list) (also, one vote per active player per week, secret & changeable  until the end of the week)
  3. At the end of the week, if player has 100 votes; they can buy the title for 500 gems.

The need for votes & gems will make these titles reasonable scare & special.

All titles should be reasonably positive, so people don't try to earn a title 'The Annoying' by being annoying ...

Among other possibilities, people, will ask their friends to login to the game & so they can vote & maybe the friends will stick around.

Also it might generate a little extra money for the poor starving developers working on a shoestring Smile
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Titles   Suggestion: Titles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Joyce wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
So be gentle!
500 gems.
at the most 50 gems for a title
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Titles   Suggestion: Titles I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:45 am

Not a bad idea!
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Titles   Suggestion: Titles I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:46 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Not a bad idea!
I want my title to be "Arion the Bastard" then if I am lucky I will seem mysterious and new players will ooooh and ahhhh in wonder and think I am a mean Bastard Smile
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Titles   Suggestion: Titles I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 am

Arion wrote:

I want my title to be "Arion the Bastard" then if I am lucky I will seem mysterious and new players will ooooh and ahhhh in wonder and think I am a mean Bastard Smile
Nope, you aren't THAT lucky Razz
I suggest you get some pvp-related titles instead.
Ohhhs and ahhhs you say?.. Fight me and be good, and you'll receive plenty of ahhhhs from me.

And.. Wow Joyce.

Joyce wrote:
Some of us are being very gentle, & kind to the newbies, helping train them ...
So can we earn titles, as in 'Joyce the Gentle' or 'Joyce the Silly'.
Silly you, ah I'd like to see such title on you.
Why bother being gentle though?

Joyce wrote:
The need for votes & gems will make these titles reasonable scare & special.
1. Eh, Titan is special enough for me, as long as others don't have that Razz
2. Wasting people's votes? They'd vote for some funny title of mine and I simply wouldn't pay for it. HA.

Joyce wrote:
All titles should be reasonably positive, so people don't try to earn a title 'The Annoying' by being annoying ...
Where's the problem in that?
I could earn some titles based on my behaviour with certain noobs or FF or begging for pvps Razz They wouldn't be exactly positive.

Joyce wrote:
Also it might generate a little extra money for the poor starving developers working on a shoestring
Now you're just being manipulative.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Titles   Suggestion: Titles I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:44 pm

I really want to hear ideas for titles assigned to spammers, bad and rude players too ahahah
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Titles   Suggestion: Titles I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Souless wrote:
I really want to hear ideas for titles assigned to spammers, bad and rude players too ahahah
I want to see those as*holes banned. I don't want to give them titles. If they want to ruin other peoples gaming experience I say bring out the ban hammer. They don't deserve to play if all they want to do is ruin the game for other people. Also they run off new players. When a new player finished their battle and sees chat and if they see a spammer i'm sure a lot of them leave.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Ping   Suggestion: Titles I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:40 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Not a bad idea!
I'd like to renew my request for this to be implemented, please.

Maybe even without the voting, so its a simple quick development effort.

In general, I would appreciate more vanity items in game ... vanity items will be tons of fun & be less likely to 'unbalance' the game.

P.S.: Joyce the Colorful,  Joyce the Dreamchaser, Joyce the Silly & Joyce the Vain will probably be titles I want to buy, if this is implemented and those are permissible titles ... Smile
Suggestion: Titles PXCgChsFhfrAx1CQeV9cwTy5HMy3G2MIiQzjPq1VMl97tegHA50NNxa4lyEUxAp4Uy5Ov6Y5Eozzx00sfYhXYuDGe4wePRSosAwUpeldJGL3S1jUOIGIqEGlIw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Titles   Suggestion: Titles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Titles
Page 1 of 1