Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New pvp Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Durnik

Durnik

New pvp Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: New pvp Suggestion   New pvp Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:38 pm

I have come up with a new idea for pvp'ing that requires nothing for the devs to do...it's just a fun way that players can use to spice things up.

Both players lead there armies into battle then set each units singly vs a unit from the enemy. I.e :

Strongest vs Strongest
2nd Best vs 2nd Best
etc etc

The units then fight it out and the survivors regroup to battle it out after all fights are done.....in a slugfest...no flanking just charge. After each individual fight is dont the survivors must wait  till all fights are done to then start any new combat.

This wont appeal to some, but it's a fun way to spice up pvp'ing and to find the weak spots in your army.

(thx to Boboknack for making the final suggestion and solving the previous problem...and thx to Glend for being my test subject)

Thx
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

New pvp Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pvp Suggestion   New pvp Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:41 pm

No more let the other player attack first and then try to flank him/her.

This is Viking warfare and Bobo approves it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New pvp Suggestion
Page 1 of 1