Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eleron's Shield and Fleeing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Souless

Souless

Eleron's Shield and Fleeing Empty
PostSubject: Eleron's Shield and Fleeing   Eleron's Shield and Fleeing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:13 am

Soaking damage is good and makes sense when elves are fighting but I can't see this ability how should affect a unit that is fleeing desperately and harmless.

Is it possible to change how this ability work to be usable only when Waykeepers are not fleeing?

In lore I only know shadow dancers and rogues capable to avoid damage when fleeing, I don't think it's appropriate for a simple light infantry to be able of these sort of acrobacies
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

Eleron's Shield and Fleeing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleron's Shield and Fleeing   Eleron's Shield and Fleeing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:11 am

There is no such thing like a shadow dancer or rogue in this game so I fail to see why you would mention them. Putting that aside the skill is "Eleron's shield" and the troops don't just drop their shields when fleeing so your argument about acrobatics has nothing to do with it also the skill is pretty random as it is. The percentage of the soaked damage is a whole other question that could be looked into by the devs.
Back to top Go down

Eleron's Shield and Fleeing
Page 1 of 1