Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rage on fleeing units

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Rage on fleeing units Empty
PostSubject: Rage on fleeing units   Rage on fleeing units I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 am

I suggest to deactivate rage inmediately units are fleeing, dont talk about unbreakable because sometimes is neccesary retreat LIA and orc HI is not unbreakable, and fleeing still enraged only make they suffer more damage killing your units faster trying to save it.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Rage on fleeing units   Rage on fleeing units I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Ulises21 wrote:
I suggest to deactivate rage inmediately units are fleeing, dont talk about unbreakable because sometimes is neccesary retreat LIA and orc HI is not unbreakable, and fleeing still enraged only make they suffer more damage killing your units faster trying to save it.

Your fault for choosing UD.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Rage on fleeing units   Rage on fleeing units I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:40 pm

uflb999 wrote:
Ulises21 wrote:

Your fault for choosing UD.

I am orc, I say unbreakable for (LIAs)
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Rage on fleeing units   Rage on fleeing units I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:42 am

My bad...elf LIA dont retreat unless I command them. Similar concept, guess you could say as a compensation for dark arty being able to shoot over anything
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Rage on fleeing units   Rage on fleeing units I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:11 pm

All special abilities should be turned off when units are fleeing. It makes no sense at all.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Rage on fleeing units   Rage on fleeing units I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Yes...but we'd need to wait for runeslayer to return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage on fleeing units   Rage on fleeing units I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage on fleeing units
Page 1 of 1