Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudandus

Claudandus

excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP Empty
PostSubject: excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP   excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:40 pm

The problem is as stated above. I dont think a PVP-coward that decided to flee instantly without even trying to fight, should get an extra reward for being a coward. He even got a bigger gold reward than myself
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP   excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:13 am

Very good catch schriftsetzer...
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP   excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:06 am

Hey schriftsetzer,

reward from performance is not awarded when one loses a battle, be it pve, coop, or pvp. The display of the reward is a bug and will be resolved with the next update.

Thank you for reporting! Smile
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP   excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 am

schriftsetzer wrote:
The problem is as stated above. I dont think a PVP-coward that decided to flee instantly without even trying to fight, should get an extra reward for being a coward. He even got a bigger gold reward than myself  
Xargos wrote:
Hey schriftsetzer,

reward from performance is not awarded when one loses a battle, be it pve, coop, or pvp. The display of the reward is a bug and will be resolved with the next update.

Thank you for reporting! Smile
Xargos
Well, I guess that will soon put an end to the great & wonderful "Golden Coward" award!

A year from now when the newbies ask about this mythical reward & why it got "nerfed' we can point to this post & blame schriftsetzer Wink

*Joyce runs off to earn a 'Golden Coward' award before its removed from the game ... so as to be able to boast about it in the future!*
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP   excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:47 am

Joyce the Golden Coward ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP   excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:15 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Joyce the Golden Coward ?  Wink
Doesn't fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP   excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

excellent rewards for fleeing in a PVP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: