Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CP rewards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ferarith

CP rewards Empty
PostSubject: CP rewards   CP rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:15 pm

recently i was talking with Kql and he said he gets the max cp on insane 200, with an ap of 2700, i get 198 cp with an ap of 3010. something is wrong with this math.

p.s. the ever changing lvl of ap needed to get a certain cp is annoying as heck, i think it should be an unchanging ratio. i.e. X ap ALWAYS gets u Y cp.
Back to top Go down
klaas

CP rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP rewards   CP rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 am

as far as we've been able to figure it out, the cps gained is also a function of the level of units used.
the cps i get from suicide has been decreasing steadily. in a sense one could argue that it's logical as winning a suicide using only lvl 20's is easier and should give less reward, but it -feels- rather counter-intuitive.
Back to top Go down
ferarith

CP rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP rewards   CP rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:04 pm

that would be fine if there wasn't a limit on gear, but u have to reduce ur gear as u lvl after a point because of the ap cap. that means ur being penalized for every lvl up after u reach the ap limit. that seems VERY wrong. but that's one man's opinion.

EDIT: To me Attack Power should be just that Attack Power, no matter where it comes from, if ratios are needed fine. but those ratios should be done when assigning in game AP to each item/unit/hero where players can see it, not afterward where we have to just guess at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CP rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP rewards   CP rewards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CP rewards
Page 1 of 1