Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

low rewards

Go down 
+4
Souless
RiseKnight
RuneSlayer
kuba_
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kuba_

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:49 am

i feel that me rewards are lowered compared to others, for example:

http://prntscr.com/1d4q06

coop, with similar units, ap my friend can get 1800-2000 gold, and for me 1k from coop its normal. (before patch rewards were the same)

Are they some factors which may influence on my rewards or is it bug?

My name in game Kubasaka
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:52 am

Do you remember what units you and your friend had?
Back to top Go down
kuba_

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 am

mostly naked, he had some LA and cav, i had 6 LI, 2 HI, 2 CAV (before patch, after i didnt coop with him yet, but me prizes before patch and after are basicly the same now from nightmare 10 units some eqipped witg gl http://prntscr.com/1d4rw9 )
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:28 am

kuba_ wrote:
mostly naked, he had some LA and cav, i had 6 LI, 2 HI, 2 CAV (before patch, after i didnt coop with him yet, but me prizes before patch and after are basicly the same now from nightmare 10 units some eqipped witg gl http://prntscr.com/1d4rw9  )

The rewards have the following variables:

1) Cost of units participating

2) Battle difficulty

The Easy and Normal difficulties have been slightly increased, while Hard, Nightmare and PvP slightly decreased. As always Nightmare and PvP are the most rewarding.

With the removal of wood, stone and iron in the healing cost of a unit, it was long overdue to reduce the rewards slightly.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:33 am

then why i cant get more than 1300 in gold on solo nightmare, maximum units (10) and max avalible ap (barracks lvl 17), when some other players get 1800-2000 gold each time.
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:33 am

I use 6 light infantry assault and 3 cava with 1600 AP got 1500 gold on hard/pvp, rune, I guess something wrong on undead race reward.

PS: Resources excluded
Back to top Go down
kuba_

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:46 am

And this is my try on Nightmare 6LI 3CAV ap about 1600. Reward is 855 gold which is almost half of Riseknight with similar units and ap.

http://prntscr.com/1d505z
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:57 am

kuba_ wrote:
And this is my try on Nightmare 6LI 3CAV ap about 1600. Reward is 855 gold which is almost half of Riseknight with similar units and ap.

http://prntscr.com/1d505z

That is because the cost of a Light Infantry is 57 Gold, while the cost of a Human Light for example is 95.

As the gold rewards depend on the cost of units, Undead will always get less rewards BUT their healing cost is ALWAYS about HALF of the other races.
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:03 am

sample
http://prntscr.com/1d53cn

Dark Legion
6 LI assault, 3 cav

healing cost 993

how bout ur healing cost, kuba?
Back to top Go down
kuba_

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:13 am

me healing cost is about 150-250, so lets say average is 200, lets say that with the same loses Riseknight is paying 400. Still i get net income about 650 and Riseknight 1100.

Dont you think that difference is too much?

and cost of repairing items is the same for everybody so if we add cost of repair item lets say average 200 gold then i earn only half what others it isnt fair.

And only advantage is cheaper cost of unit, so please makle my units more expensive, so i can compete with others on equal terms.

Edit with 54 killed troops average i pay 450-500 gold
Back to top Go down
kuba_

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:47 am

Riseknight you have high cost of healing cause you only use Assault Light Infantry, i think that loses of player who use some regular Light Infantry will be smaller.

Back to the point. after we play for let say 2 hours, get similar fights, similar loses you will earn at least 50% more gold (i dont know if other resources are counted the same), which is very unfair and take away me desire to play this game cause i cant compete with you and other players on equal terms.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:33 am

I'm playing nightmare mode with 4 assault LI, 2 heavies, 2 cavalries

Reward: around 1800 gold
Healing cost: around 1600 gold
Race I'm playing: Dark Legion

There IS something wrong here! Before the patch I was expecting my rewards were over 2300 golds with this army composition and now it's lower.

===EDIT===
You can fix the gold rewards by duplicating the actual gold rewarded in battle
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:15 am

Before you all start to sending threatening messages or mysterious packages to our front step, we will have a look at the numbers. Wink
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 am

The only threatening surprise awaiting for you after the fix is a Mug full of Dwarven Ale and beeeeeeer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:01 am

We increased the Hard, Nightmare and Coop reward bonus for gold.

We noticed that, as a unit gains levels, its healing cost increases, BUT the reward doesn't increase as well. Therefore, although the healing cost increased, the gold reward was always the same. We have changed it so the gold base per unit level for the calculation of the healing cost and the reward is the same for both cases.

Another important information here is the fact that there is a random +- 15% at the calculation of the rewards. Let us say for example that the gold reward is 2000. Then a random % ranging from -15% to 15% will determine the final reward for the player. In our case, the gold reward could range from 1500 Gold to 2300.

Finally, the better the tactics of a player, the less casualties he will have on the battlefield and as a result the net profit will be higher.

The above changes will take place during the today's hotfix scheduled sometime in the next few hours.

Back to top Go down
Eimantas

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:34 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

Another important information here is the fact that there is a random +- 15% at the calculation of the rewards. Let us say for example that the gold reward is 2000. Then a random % ranging from -15% to 15% will determine the final reward for the player. In our case, the gold reward could range from 1500 Gold to 2300.

Don't you mean range from 1700 to 2300? By the way, does the drop rate stat on items increase the resource/gold gain from battles or just the fragments?
Back to top Go down

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:16 am

Thank you devs! Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:27 am

Eimantas wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Don't you mean range from 1700 to 2300? By the way, does the drop rate stat on items increase the resource/gold gain from battles or just the fragments?

Yes, correct, 1700 - 2300. Just the fragments.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:33 am

Greetings,

the hotfix scheduled for today will be postponed for early tomorrow due to some minor implications.

We apologize for the waiting, many thanks for your patience.

salutations,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
kuba_

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:40 am

i will ask again.

I dont want to talk about recent changes, i would like to talk about lack of proportions.

i have lvl 17 barracks, max ap 1934 i can field 10 units.

When i go solo on Nightmare level with 10 units (most of them have godlike level) i earn about 1900-2200 gold. I usually pay healing cost 600 gold (its between 350-1000).

My friend who has very similar fame earns from Nightmare solo 3500-3900 gold, he usually has 1100 gold healing cost.

I dont want to argue is it too high or too low income.

I have one ask fot you (Devs). Can you look at this in game and once again check if it is right balanced?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:50 am

kuba_ wrote:
i will ask again.

I dont want to talk about recent changes, i would like to talk about lack of proportions.

i have lvl 17 barracks, max ap 1934 i can field 10 units.

When i go solo on Nightmare level with 10 units (most of them have godlike level) i earn about 1900-2200 gold. I usually pay healing cost 600 gold (its between 350-1000).

My friend who has very similar fame earns from Nightmare solo 3500-3900 gold, he usually has 1100 gold healing cost.

I dont want to argue is it too high or too low income.

I have one ask fot you (Devs). Can you look at this in game and once again check if it is right balanced?

Gold reward is not affected by AP, Fame or Barracks level. As explained above, it depends on the type/level of units, battle difficulty and the modifier.

A player could go with 10 Light Infantry and earn 1000 gold for example and another player go with 3 Light Infantry and 3 Heavy Infantry and earn more due to the extra cost value of the Heavy Infantries.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:05 pm

I know that, please read my post again. I just gave very similar situation when player has difference race and can make profit from one battle more than 1k gold than me (undead). Even if i take 4 LI with godlike items and rest HI and Cav all they will have max lvl i still cannot even close to that income and reducing healing cost its not enough compensation.

Different races from undead can make much more gold income at the same period time of playing and its really demotivating.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:17 pm

I read your post, but there was no mention of your friend's type of units, or his race.

Back to top Go down
kuba_

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:34 pm

It was DL type of units are very similar to my (type and experience). Orcs and Elves have very similar income as DL (i dont know nothing about human and dwarves).

In my opinion rewards system which is based on a cost of recruiting units is very unbalanced because lower cost of healing are too small recompensation to higher income from rewards.

Someone playing DL using the same type end exp units can get much higher income (reward - cost of healing) as i reward from quest (and i still have to heal my unit and i know i play less for healing). I made example of that in post above and i think its very unfair system.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:15 am

kuba_ wrote:

It was DL type of units are very similar to my (type and experience). Orcs and Elves have very similar income as DL (i dont know nothing about human and dwarves).

In my opinion rewards system which is based on a cost of recruiting units is very unbalanced because lower cost of healing are too small recompensation to higher income from rewards.

Someone playing DL using the same type end exp units can get much higher income (reward - cost of healing) as i reward from quest (and i still have to heal my unit and i know i play less for healing). I made example of that in post above and i think its very unfair system.

Thank you for your persistence kuba. Because of that, we were able to identify that we haven't changed the value costs of units after we removed the wood/stone/iron from the healing cost calculation. Also gold costs haven't been modified accordingly and therefore currently a Goblin Chariot has a value cost of 1254 and the Undead Cavalry 228. As you can understand the difference in gold rewards was.......simply....unbelievable. We will make the changes, so people should expect less gold rewards in total but the net profit will still remain the same. It will definitely be more balanced among the different races after the update. We will let you know when the changes will take effect. Kuba....keep on being persistent... i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

low rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: low rewards   low rewards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

low rewards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next