Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still got mission quests and now army set problems!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Still got mission quests and now army set problems! Empty
PostSubject: Still got mission quests and now army set problems!   Still got mission quests and now army set problems! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:44 am

The mission quests don't always get completed and now I'm experiencing my third army set gets deleted, having to create the units setup again(Happened twice today..so far)
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Still got mission quests and now army set problems! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still got mission quests and now army set problems!   Still got mission quests and now army set problems! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Boboknack wrote:
The mission quests don't always get completed and now I'm experiencing my third army set gets deleted, having to create the units setup again(Happened twice today..so far)

I actually figured out why this happens. My third army is at a to low level(level 5-6 approx), that is why, when I enter a region with a mission quest on hard difficulty, my third army is unable to do that quest(the third army appears to be non existent as long as the quest is active on that region)

The problem does remain though, because I'm able to win on nightmare difficulty with that army. why shouldn't I be able to do the quest on hard difficulty with my third army, it should be my choice to fight that battle with what I got!?

This needs fixing as I have to recreate the army setup in order to fight on that region and it doesn't show mission completed(No reward although I've won a fight on a higher difficulty!)

Hope this makes any sense. lol! 
Back to top Go down

Still got mission quests and now army set problems!
Page 1 of 1