Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zep

Zep

Battle Problems Empty
PostSubject: Battle Problems   Battle Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:44 pm

1. First Bug.

I selected a location on map, selected Units, clicked on Go To Battle button. And I was sent back to the City Screen. My units were not present in Army Tab had to reload and found I had lost experience and heroes were unset from all the units.

2. Second Bug.

Battle Problems Invisi10

Most of the interface was not present. I couldn't know the cursor location or select army or send them to battle. I managed to select them by moving cursor out of the window and then moving it in assuming where the army is located and selecting but moving them was still difficult when I couldn't see where I was clicking at all.

<Edit>
Larger image here --> Full Size Image
</Edit>

Last edited by CycLonite on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Battle Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Problems   Battle Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Quote :
1. First Bug.

I selected a location on map, selected Units, clicked on Go To Battle button. And I was sent back to the City Screen. My units were not present in Army Tab had to reload and found I had lost experience and heroes were unset from all the units.

We will check it.

Quote :
2. Second Bug.

Most of the interface was not present. I couldn't know the cursor location or select army or send them to battle. I managed to select them by moving cursor out of the window and then moving it in assuming where the army is located and selecting but moving them was still difficult when I couldn't see where I was clicking at all.

Did the battle start without the GUI or did the GUI disappear after a few seconds? Did you manipulate the browser window in any way prior to the initiation of the battle?
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Battle Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Problems   Battle Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:52 pm

The battle started without the interface. Only when I had to take a screenshot I pulled the tab window out from the main browser which is flooded with about 50+ other tabs....

Haven't tampered with anything there. Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Battle Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Problems   Battle Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:55 pm

CycLonite wrote:
The battle started without the interface. Only when I had to take a screenshot I pulled the tab window out from the main browser which is flooded with about 50+ other tabs....

Haven't tampered with anything there. Smile

Ok, we will check it. Thank you CycLonite.
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Battle Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Problems   Battle Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Most welcome, and glad to be of assistance. Though I complain of loosing units it's just in fun. I know such things will happen in Beta. Hope this helps in making the game better. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Problems   Battle Problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Problems
Page 1 of 1