Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G. S. Problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Realf Lantow

G. S. Problems Empty
PostSubject: G. S. Problems   G. S. Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:31 pm

NOT happy about the Gear Score.

:-(

It's very, VERY hard for me to level units (time restraints and all on playability), and I just managed to level my HI up to level 11, to be capable of Gearing them *properly*... mind you, I still lack both "perfect GLs" and *ANY* Epic/GL artifacts....
so this is with 3 GLs and a rare. and now I'm being shoved down 65 GS? this means that my previous, level ten gear is too high.

Kindly... at least revamp the GS; while the Erevos one might have been considered "too high", this is too LOW. :-/ remember- Level 10 units were once (for a long time) the CAPPED LEVEL CAPACITY for the game... They were *always* supposed to be able to have good gear; perhaps even the best!

Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

G. S. Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: G. S. Problems   G. S. Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Not sure how this hasn't gotten more attention.

Also experiencing frustration with having to reduce a lot of my gear on my units.

Now as annoying as this is, my MAIN question is this:

Does the AI also suffer from the same GS restrictions we are now experiencing?
Gear IS CRUCIAL at higher difficulties when the AI is running around with full GL's on almost every unit. If our gear wearing ability has now been nerfed, please tell me the AI's has as well.

Last edited by XViper on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

G. S. Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: G. S. Problems   G. S. Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:40 pm

XViper wrote:
Not sure how this hasn't gotten more attention.

Also experiencing frustration with having to reduce a lot of my gear on my units.

Now as annoying as this is, my MAIN question is this:

Does the AI also suffer from the same GS restrictions we are now experiencing.
Gear IS CRUCIAL at higher difficulties when the AI is running around with full GL's on almost every unit. If our gear wearing ability has now been nerfed, please tell me the AI's has as well.

I think AI has it's own Gearscore. It could be just me but I feel like AI has been way more powerful after this latest update. On Olympus they weren't this difficult and we had the Gear Score we have now.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

G. S. Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: G. S. Problems   G. S. Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Ikr? I'm getting more dead units each battle :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G. S. Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: G. S. Problems   G. S. Problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G. S. Problems
Page 1 of 1