Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lag issues since update

Go down 
+11
Pulkit
Elvira
Gimli
Guyhanerhan
Tops
Fyrr
Juggernaut
RuneSlayer
Johntheright
Boboknack
krawehl
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

lag issues since update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:22 am

Elvira wrote:
I am having the same problem. I started on Internet explorer then downloaded firefox to fix, still same problem, thought maybe it was my computer so I went to another computer tried it and same problem. In 8hrs yesterday I tried 3 different browsers and 4 different computers and this was still a problem.

Wow could this somehow be related to an individuals account for some reason, how very odd!
Back to top Go down
krawehl

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:59 am

Doesn't seem to be account-based. I just tried with an average desktop computer and had no problems at all. Strange.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:01 am

krawehl wrote:
Doesn't seem to be account-based. I just tried with an average desktop computer and had no problems at all. Strange.

Oh man that is crazy how is anyone to figure out what is wrong, it seems total random then.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:15 am

Boboknack wrote:
krawehl wrote:

Oh man that is crazy how is anyone to figure out what is wrong, it seems total random then.

We will investigate.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:18 am

Happened here too . Was playing an insane and at the most critical moment , when I rear the enemy , it got stuck . Didnt work for a few seconds and when it returned, it as too late . I have played some heavy games on this Laptop but that didnt give any problems..lag issues since update - Page 2 Rant2
Back to top Go down
Dahk

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:11 am

Same here, everything else seems fine, but load time for battles is slow, then once the battle screen opens, increased lag. The lag continues to get worse as units begin to move, then even worse when units engage.
Also, it seems to cause my fast forward button to switch to normal speed, even though the battle is still sped up.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:20 am

I'm having lag issues on 1 of 2 comps. I can do solos...kinda....but coops literally don't move.

I can't figure out the issue...the major difference between the two computers is the graphics card...but I never had issues before.

Cleared cache, cookies, etc...nothing. So not sure what to do about this now. Sad 
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:26 am

ysosad wrote:
I'm having lag issues on 1 of 2 comps. I can do solos...kinda....but coops literally don't move.

I can't figure out the issue...the major difference between the two computers is the graphics card...but I never had issues before.

Cleared cache, cookies, etc...nothing. So not sure what to do about this now. Sad 

What if you tried disconnecting the graphics card on the comp that lags badly, if you moved better in co-op mode, it could indicate that the card plays a part?
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:58 pm

At least you can play Razz I cant run solos even with using 3 units in any of my 3 computers without see plugins or the whole chrome crashing  lol! and cant play now that I unlocked suicides Sad and yes tried erase cookies, tried deactivating/activating plugins and no changes very strange...
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Ulises21 wrote:
At least you can play Razz I cant run solos even with using 3 units in any of my 3 computers without see plugins or the whole chrome crashing  lol! and cant play now that I unlocked suicides Sad and yes tried erase cookies, tried deactivating/activating plugins and no changes very strange...

oh man. you are missed Ulises21. Hope they figure out what is causing it!  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Damastas

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:25 pm

I am still having lag issues as well. Started after the last patch. Solos and coops, slow unit response, slow mouse response, slow text response. System up to date, flash is updated, cleared cookies and cache, tried IE and Chrome.....no difference.

Sure hope we get this sorted soon...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:41 pm

We will do a patch in about an hour with some changes.

Hopefully that will resolve the lag issue that some players are experiencing.

Let us know when the patch is live!
Back to top Go down
Guyhanerhan

PostSubject: new comments about lag   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:53 am

Now when I have attempted to go into battle, which is still unsuccessful, my units will deselect themselves and they will show that they are in need of healing even though they have not fought yet. The problem has gone from lag to freezing up in every attempt. Just letting you know. thanks.
Back to top Go down
krawehl

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:38 am

Firefox now running better than ever, thank you  cheers 

Still got some lag on chrome, even after deleting cache, though.
Back to top Go down
Damastas

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:23 am

Yay! Whatever you did fixed it for me. Good as it was! Thanks very much for your timely attention.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:35 am

I'm very glad you see improvement!
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:02 am

Chrome works worse than yesterday here, but IE works (which was yesterday absolutley horrible) ! The only thing I notice is scrolling with the arrow keys goes a bit with hick-ups, but all units respond as before ! Big relief ! Thanks devs !  Razz 

Oh, anyone else still have the 30%-problem ? When I switch to another gear set, I have to go out of the baracks and re-enter in order to run a mission in that set-up. But this is very manageable, of course !
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:34 am

the 30% problem , yes....
Back to top Go down
Dahk

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:13 am

Woo! On firefox and no issues at all! Thanks team, I can play again!
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:15 am

What exactly was the problem you "fixed" , Rune?
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:23 am

The lag is no more!
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:05 am

Pulkit wrote:
What exactly was the problem you "fixed" , Rune?
Communication with the graphics card. We used a different "type", which was already in test for the test server (and supposedly better as per Adobe's recommendation) and didn't receive any reports of something bad, so we forwarded it to the live version.

Which resulted in this. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lag issues since update   lag issues since update - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lag issues since update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2