Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Commands

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ferarith

Guild Commands Empty
PostSubject: Guild Commands   Guild Commands I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:47 pm

RG currently shows 1/11 guild commands but we can not set a support command for CKnights which IS on our friends list. Multiple Chancellors and higher have tried to set the command, this is extremely annoying as we wanted to change our strategy with this move but are not allowed by the game...
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Guild Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Commands   Guild Commands I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 pm

ferarith wrote:
RG currently shows 1/11 guild commands but we can not set a support command for CKnights which IS on our friends list. Multiple Chancellors and higher have tried to set the command, this is extremely annoying as we wanted to change our strategy with this move but are not allowed by the game...

friends list?
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Guild Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Commands   Guild Commands I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:12 pm

we have a formal alliance with them. Which is one of the conditions to support a guild. i called it "Friends list"
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

Guild Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Commands   Guild Commands I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:25 am

What is the feedback you are having when to try to assign the command, Ferarith?

Thank you for your report.
Xargos

(EDIT: and late response..  Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

Guild Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Commands   Guild Commands I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:01 am

Ohh I had the same/similar thing happen a while ago...

-it affects only max level guilds (they get 2 military command points with the last upgrade, and only one of those points seems to work)

-only the very last command point doesn't work

-doesn't matter which specific command it is (support, control, sabotage, fortify..). So it should be an issue with the point and not a specific command

-no error message (usually we get an ordinary new arrow.. in this case just nothing happens, like server just drops the request)

Perhaps helpful?  scratch 

(can someone from RG confirm they can't set ANY commands with the last point.?)
Back to top Go down
Mazzrah

Mazzrah

Guild Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Commands   Guild Commands I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:29 am

I can confirm that The Fallen was not able to use its last command (Influence on 72) a few cycles ago.  I ended up cancelling a support command and waiting till end of that cycle (making for 2 free commands) to be able to place it.

~Mazzrah~
Mistress of the Undead
Co-Leader of The Fallen
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Guild Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Commands   Guild Commands I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:44 pm

i tried everything but abandon and none of them worked.
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Guild Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Commands   Guild Commands I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Xargos wrote:
What is the feedback you are having when to try to assign the command, Ferarith?

Thank you for your report.
Xargos

(EDIT: and late response..  Embarassed )

Xargos,

My sincerest apologies in being so late answering your question. i over looked it and just finally reread it  Embarassed .

I get no feedback at all from the game, i choose a command, like control, and them the command options change but it still shows 1/11 commands available and no control command has been set. note this same thing happens with any command i try.

again sorry i have taken so long to answer your question.

Ferarith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Commands   Guild Commands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Commands
Page 1 of 1