Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild region bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Guild region bug Empty
PostSubject: Guild region bug   Guild region bug I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Ok so i'm in Chaos Guard and we have region 51 but when I click on it it shows up as a regular let's say choice with the pvp coop and solo queue. I haven't tested it yet but I bet if I do a solo I won't get IP in the region. But I do get the guild region choice in the bordering guild. Please fix soon as I don't want to lose 51 Sad

Edit: Yep I was right did a solo and got no ip points.
Back to top Go down
Yanvicious

Guild region bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild region bug   Guild region bug I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:08 pm

This is not a bug, to gain influence points for your own guild the region has to be under a conquer or fortify military command. Presently there is no fortify command ordered on 51 which is why you don't have the GW queue there nor are you able to gain influence points.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Guild region bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild region bug   Guild region bug I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:13 pm

ah ok then Yan thanks for telling me I assumed once you owned that region you just automatically got the GW option
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild region bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild region bug   Guild region bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild region bug
Page 1 of 1