Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hero commands and Archer/Moral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khor

Khor

Hero commands and Archer/Moral Empty
PostSubject: Hero commands and Archer/Moral   Hero commands and Archer/Moral I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:25 am

Ok two different topics.
First, its really frustrating when a hero is one of the first things in you squad to die, he's usually at the front so hes first in combat, and really tough, but you can get unlucky and lose your hero fast sometimes, usually hes the last one alive. The problem is if your hero is near death, but your squad is not, you dont want to retreat.

So how about an option to have your hero retreat by himself when hes wounded ? This would cause a moral hit to the squad but maybe the hero can like, regenerate health and return to the unit after time ?

The next is archers and moral, in melee combat it seems that moral is the ebb and flow, you take a loss you lose moral, you get a kill you gain moral. But archers USUALLY just stand back and do kills unless targeted by another archer. Should archers have overall LESS moral because of this?

Also wow archers are lethal, i was thinking it would be cool to have an overall damage reduction for archers BUT cause their attacks to also hurt the moral of their target. Archers are renowned for this, arrows just hurt moral. This could alternatively be a simple passive for some archers.

I like to imagine demons/undead getting these horrible monsters that just have AURAS of fear that can sap moral, or like maybe the undead siege weapon literally shoots fear. I'm always a fan of races that use weapons clearly designed for their enemies.
Back to top Go down

Hero commands and Archer/Moral
Page 1 of 1