Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khor

Khor

Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf! Empty
PostSubject: Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf!   Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Since its already been changed in the past, maybe this isnt too unreasonable!
Now im not going to compare it to other racials, im just going to say why in my opinion its not good. Specifically the one that gives us a bonus chance on the success of crafting a weapon with mixed fragments.
1. It requires that we gamble. I've tried this with mixed fragments 5 times Sad no luck.
2. If we play it safe, the passive does nothing for us
3. Even if we succeed in making a Rare out of 2 rares and an uncommon, we cant just attribute it to our passive, because its all random, anyone could of done that.

So i talked about this in chat a bit and we came up with some alternatives that were thrown around.
1. Cheaper item repairs, this falls in line with other similar passives. Its useful at all stages, it fits our theme, we know it works!

2. Fragment Mastery, this would give a 1% chance per fragment used of making a higher quality item. Example.
3 Uncommon weapon fragments would have a 3% chance to make a Rare weapon. 2 uncommon and a rare have a 2% higher chance of making a rare, and a 1% chance of making an epic. So its just the fragment quality used has a 1% chance of making the item high tier. That'd be awesome, 5 Epic fragments would give a 5% chance to make a Godlike, so like a research speed or income or build speed bonus it gets better as you go on.
Now you might be thinking that this is ALSO a random/gamble passive, but with this one we KNOW when it works Razz

3. Fragment Salvage. Have a chance to consume one less fragment when an item is made. This could be good at all stages, its also random but again we know when it works. Might have different odds for different rarities.

4. Chance to not reduce an items durability when its repaired.

5. Why was gold + ever removed ? its simple and delicious! Maybe stone or iron instead?

i love nerding out over theorycraft in games like this >3<
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf!   Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:02 am

A lot of good stuff to add to race specific talent trees too - or a mutually exclusive talent system.
Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

PostSubject: Re: Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf!   Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:11 am

You know how in most of these kind of games you eventually start expanding to have more cities, repeating the process over, handing multiple cities and armies at once? Too bad this game isnt set up that way Sad But maybe at some point we could unlock extra portions of the city, like racial bits. Dwarves unlock a underground mine to build/research dwarf stuff, elves get a giant treefort or something, Undead get a graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Wolfshield

PostSubject: Re: Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf!   Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:38 pm

if each got their own race special building I think the names will go something like this
Light first
Humans= Castle
Dwarfs= Dwarven mine
Elves= sacred Grove

Dark
Undead= catacombs
Orcs= Blood field
Dark legion= citadel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf!   Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different Racial Bonus for Dwarf!
Page 1 of 1