Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus

Go down 
+4
Vmomo
Fyrr
Juggernaut
Gimli
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimli

Gimli

Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus Empty
PostSubject: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:17 pm

The Dwarf Cavalry have a player-activated ability named "Overboost" that gives it a speed bonus for a certain period.

I have searched for this topic in the forums before making the suggestion, it has not been suggested yet.

What I propose is that when you activate the Overboost and it is in effect when the unit engages another unit the Cav gains a Strength bonus for a certain time(10 sec, just for example purpose) or inflict a certain amount of damage on engagement with NO defense for that damage.

The times of the Str bonus(if it will be made that way) varies. It can be made an extra ability for Dwarf Cav that is made in 5 lvl intervals(lvl 1, 6, 11 and maybe 16) and the Str varies in each lvl of the bonus.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:22 pm

What about is a dwarven irontfort charge a enemy while using overboost use impact damage ability? (but only when charge an enemy with the speed boost)
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Yeah that sounds as impact damage... Doesn't dwarf cav have another ability though?
Also it's considered to be one of the best cavs in game (except speed.. but they make up for it with other units AND their 2nd ability.. has the 1st been removed?). No other cavs have 2 abilities... Now you want 3rd? On what basis?

There were topics about nerfing dwarf cavs... because really those tanks have such great stats. Do they need more advantage? Especially since you in other thread talk about pvp balance. Now those cavs are balanced/slightly OP in pvps...
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:26 pm

What about give impact abilitie for your HIs too, and + 20 melee/endurance ?
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:42 pm

Vmomo wrote:

Are you crazy, that would be way OP.

Only +10 melee and +20 endurance and the impact only activates 6 times per battle to make it fair.  Razz 

(agreed, dwarven cav doesn't really need any more advantages right now, especially when other cav are still so desperately in need of some archer protection or defense.)
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Vmomo wrote:

lol! Then I want fear and stun ability in adition with the rage of my HI imagine I can cause fear the enemy for 20 secs and reduce his melee while my HI got enraged for 20 secs making easier my chance to hit the enemy with 130 str while he is feared and have a chance to stun him for every suceful hit  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Bobba wrote:
Vmomo wrote:
Only +10 melee and +20 endurance and the impact only activates 6 times per battle to make it fair.

For dwarf hi? No no no, Bobba, where do you see any OPness? They also need unbreakability and 30 units in a squad... And their LIA should wear armor, how's a dwarf without one Twisted Evil 

Oh and demons should be able to fly, surely, flapping all their extra arms.

Anyway, any suggestions for other races too which could be useful, Gimli?
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Fyrr wrote:
Bobba wrote:
Vmomo wrote:
Only +10 melee and +20 endurance and the impact only activates 6 times per battle to make it fair.

For dwarf hi? No no no, Bobba, where do you see any OPness? They also need unbreakability and 30 units in a squad... And their LIA should wear armor, how's a dwarf without one Twisted Evil 

Oh and demons should be able to fly, surely, flapping all their extra arms.

Anyway, any suggestions for other races too which could be useful, Gimli?

What about turn dolophons into demons and give they 4 more arms to be able to wear 6 swords and significantly increase their attack rate and melee  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:37 pm

I want 100.000 gems and a minigun!
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:16 am

Bazooka..
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 am

Dear friends, be fair!
A huge steamtank like an ironfort without a range ability is nothing...

It must shoot fire or cannon bullet or explosives or something like.
But not always, just 3-4 times for a battle Very Happy or it would be OP

PS: if they get nuke bombs, they should use it once for battle, not more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus   Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dwarf Cav "Overboost" Ability bonus
Page 1 of 1