Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should the durability stat be removed from items?

Go down 
4 posters

Remove the +durability stat from items
Yes
Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_vote_lcap64%Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
No
Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_vote_lcap21%Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I have another idea! (post below)
Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_vote_lcap14%Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
XViper

XViper

Should the durability stat be removed from items? Empty
PostSubject: Should the durability stat be removed from items?   Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:20 pm

This has been a long time coming from many complaints, and I figured I'd just put it up here.

Either the way this bonus is applied to items needs to be re-jigged, or it needs to be removed completely.

My thoughts are:

• Remove it from Rares entirely.

• Have it ONLY appear on Epics and Godlikes if there already exists two combat stats. (Str, End, Armour, Morale, Missile, Health)

• AND increase its value. It should be at least 50% higher than any other stat maximum\minimum. ie. It should be 15-20 for epics (as opposed to 10-15 for other stats)
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Should the durability stat be removed from items?   Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:48 pm

XViper wrote:
My thoughts are:

• Remove it from Rares entirely.
  • Have it ONLY appear on Epics and Godlikes if there already exists two combat stats. (Str, End, Armour, Morale, Missile, Health)

XViper wrote:
  • AND increase its value. It should be at least 50% higher than any other stat maximum\minimum. ie. It should be 15-20 for epics (as opposed to 10-15 for other stats)
+1
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: Should the durability stat be removed from items?   Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Just make it a guaranteed stat bonus for the item so it becomes a 5th possible stat on items but the number of bonus durability is random ranging from 1-10 on rare, 1-15 epic, 1-30 godlike?
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Should the durability stat be removed from items?   Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:41 pm

venumuse wrote:
Just make it a guaranteed stat bonus for the item so it becomes a 5th possible stat on items but the number of bonus durability is random ranging from 1-10 on rare, 1-15 epic, 1-30 godlike?
Lol, always asking for more goodies Smile

How about:
  • There is also a 10% chance it will be crafted as: Fragile, which is the opposite of Durability.    Random ranging from -1 to -4 on rare, -1 to -7 epic, -1 to -13 godlike;
  • If an item is crafted by mixing different kinds of fragments, the chance of being a fragile item is increased to 25% Razz
That way we ask for both an enhancement & a counter-balancing disenchantment the same time.

-- Joy the very unpopular for proposing fragile items
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Should the durability stat be removed from items?   Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:49 pm

venumuse wrote:
My thought was similar. I'd suggest it be a standalone stat, so that it's inclusion is not guaranteed and whether it is or not it would not impact the number or value of the other stats that are to be included.

Joyce wrote:
venumuse wrote:
Lol, always asking for more goodies Smile

How about:

• There is also a 10% chance it will be crafted as: Fragile, which is the opposite of Durability.    Random ranging from -1 to -4 on rare, -1 to -7 epic, -1 to -13 godlike;
  • If an item is crafted by mixing different kinds of fragments, the chance of being a fragile item is increased to 25% Razz
That way we ask for both an enhancement & a counter-balancing disenchantment the same time.

*stares at Joyce menacingly*
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Should the durability stat be removed from items?   Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Joyce wrote:

How about:

Sorry Joyce.
Aren't you always the one saying about not having 'negatives' in games as it upsets people? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the durability stat be removed from items?   Should the durability stat be removed from items? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the durability stat be removed from items?
Page 1 of 1