Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

repairing items and durability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Punch

repairing items and durability Empty
PostSubject: repairing items and durability   repairing items and durability I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:28 am

putting my light infantry and archers with gear- it is a real pain after every battle to manually check the durability of each piece.

could we just have it so each piece had more durability so we didn't have to repair so often? if a piece has twice the durability but then costs twice as much to repair that wouldn't throw any balance off would it?
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

repairing items and durability Empty
PostSubject: Re: repairing items and durability   repairing items and durability I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Punch wrote:
putting my light infantry and archers with gear- it is a real pain after every battle to manually check the durability of each piece.

could we just have it so each piece had more durability so we didn't have to repair so often? if a piece has twice the durability but then costs twice as much to repair that wouldn't throw any balance off would it?
Youre correct except that it reduces the amount of times you need to reforge an item. So it does change balance overall.

They recently lowered the amount of durability damage each item took per battle, so they may be hesitant to lower it more. That said, improvements to make item management be less of a hassle would be welcome.

As an example - It would be nice if items were resorted based on durability when you switched to the repair screen.
Back to top Go down

repairing items and durability
Page 1 of 1