Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orc stats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Orc stats  Empty
PostSubject: Orc stats    Orc stats  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:17 pm

I know that I have complained before but i'm still having trouble with orcs. You said that our cav was the best thing about us. But what happens when you can't bring cav or that it flees of map which happens a lot. My HI aren't bad but 35% needs to be LI or LIA which both don't seem to be any good to me. I don't know if it is RNG just hating me or that RNG has a to big part of this game. It could also be that orcs just aren't a strong race. I can win gear battles but only because I have pretty good gear or against noobs or because I can pvp pretty well. But I can't win naked battles and that is mostly due to RNG and stats.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

Orc stats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc stats    Orc stats  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Hey Scaren, what's your playstyle? Melee oriented or ranged? In both cases I believe orcs could satisfy your needs, just avoid tanking, they are not good at it, but there are many strategies to win even without playing tanking style
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Orc stats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc stats    Orc stats  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Souless wrote:
Hey Scaren, what's your playstyle? Melee oriented or ranged? In both cases I believe orcs could satisfy your needs, just avoid tanking, they are not good at it, but there are many strategies to win even without playing tanking style

Do you have any tips for orcs because so far our cav aren't worth their AP in battle even though they are supposed to be our best unit and the only thing i'm good at doing is tanking with my HI. I can beat newbies as any pro can but against people around same as me or even a little worse can still beat me Sad
Back to top Go down
Bobba

Orc stats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc stats    Orc stats  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Souless wrote:
I disagree, even with the ability they have, orc HI are quite good tanks. Just be sure to back them up with power quickly and not try to tank for a long time without backing them up. As for cav, I've come to the conclusion they are only worth it in PvP with high AP's or with epic/gl gear. I don't think I've ever won a PvP I've brought my rared up cav to.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Orc stats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc stats    Orc stats  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Bobba wrote:
Souless wrote:
I disagree, even with the ability they have, orc HI are quite good tanks. Just be sure to back them up with power quickly and not try to tank for a long time without backing them up. As for cav, I've come to the conclusion they are only worth it in PvP with high AP's or with epic/gl gear. I don't think I've ever won a PvP I've brought my rared up cav to.

Yeah pvp has been slow but looks like the best thing in my race isn't worth it for pvp so just going to use HI and hopefully they can do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Orc stats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc stats    Orc stats  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:08 pm

I have lost most of my naked LI and LIA battle so far but my HI are good enough and I have good enough gear for them. Just ignore my earlier posts then Runeslayer. Although I will still disagree with dwarf cav getting minicannon.
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

Orc stats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc stats    Orc stats  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 am

Scaren wrote:
I have lost most of my naked LI and LIA battle so far but my HI are good enough and I have good enough gear for them. Just ignore my earlier posts then Runeslayer. Although I will still disagree with dwarf cav getting minicannon.

Ya my elves raped him when we did an lia li and elves are not that good not like dwarves or skellies too people who are overly powered
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Orc stats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc stats    Orc stats  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:01 am

Williumwall wrote:
Scaren wrote:

Ya my elves raped him when we did an lia li and elves are not that good not like dwarves or skellies too people who are overly powered

Yeah I lost LI and LIA battle to Realflantow and also to Bobba. We did a HI battle to but considering that Bobba's AP was 25 or some number like that higher than mine that's around 2-3 good uncommon gear for my HI. And I beat the elf HI in a naked battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orc stats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc stats    Orc stats  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orc stats
Page 1 of 1