Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes to orcs stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Changes to orcs stats  Empty
PostSubject: Changes to orcs stats    Changes to orcs stats  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:24 pm

I know that there have been multiple threads on orc stats but please make some tweaks to orcs. Our stats are very bad compared to Dwarves and to humans we are a bit worse and elves we are barely ahead of us. In dwarves we are same or worse in every stat including movement which should be fixed because their cav's speed was increased along with a minicannon -_- and not only are we worse in stat's but our AP is higher :(please look over the stats again and I know that people are complaining about it but I know you can find the perfect set of stats for each race please tweak the orcs
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Changes to orcs stats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes to orcs stats    Changes to orcs stats  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Well now that you have ran your simulations again I am much more pleased with the new stats of all the races and I recently got Cav and I have fallen in love with them Smile but I still like to think I signed up for big strong orcs not goblins in chariots. p.s. If you see this runeslayer can you tell me when the new stats will be implemented? I'm pretty sure tomorrow along with GW but i'm not completely sure.
Back to top Go down

Changes to orcs stats
Page 1 of 1